OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so i really want the SS 8s and someone offered me chicago 1s and raptor 7s or fire red 3s is that a fair trade?
Don't get what you're saying...

Are you wanting to KEEP your "SS"... and that's what some guy is offering for them???

If that's what you're saying... and the Jordan's are both DS... I'd trade those SS 8's in a hot second. DS Chicago I's for Non-Rape prices aren't that easy to come by. 
nthat.gif

Don't get what you're saying...
nah im gettim the SS kobes basically he wants 2 pairs of my jays the only ones that im willing to give up are fire red 3s my green glows raptor 7s and the chicago 1s
Are you wanting to KEEP your "SS"... and that's what some guy is offering for them???

If that's what you're saying... and the Jordan's are both DS... I'd trade those SS 8's in a hot second. DS Chicago I's for Non-Rape prices aren't that easy to come by. :nthat:

Never did this before, but here it goes:

TOP 5 "Kobe 8" LIST:

1. FADES

2. Sulphurs

3. Supernaturals

4. Port Wines

5. MC's

Honorable Mention:

- Christmas Lights

- BHM's

- ASG's

- VB's

I own my Top 3, so I'm pretty content.  
nthat.gif

Of the ones I don't have... XMas, BHM, & ASG Prices will keep me away from going after them. So I ain't that pressed.

I plan to make the Port Wine's my final Kobe 8 pickup before Spring hits. And if I can find a DS or VNDS pair of MC's in a sz.12 for Under $250... I'll go after those.

It's not like anyone will be successful on the WTK re-stock. It'll be random and sold out within 5 seconds of being tweeted.  Don't hold your breath.

supernaturals are ugly to me , that green on em reminds me of insects , i d rather make an ID pair than purchase em

i dont get that hypebeast thing , i dont see how any1 can say sulfurs/supernaturals or any other gr kobe 8 CW is better than sparks/ASGs ....

maybe its because i belong to the new generation and i like loud colours instead of boring 1 colour based CWs or the traditional bred/black and yelloew etc ..
Im sorry if I sound touchy but you got mambacurials in your top 5 and that color is one of the most blandest colors on an 8.  What type of insect relates to that bright green and the yellow on the supernatuals.

The hypebeast thing is just hanging on to a shoe based on the hype around it. All five shoes on your list sold out first day and were limited/not released in the U.S which would make your list very hyphy.

I'm apart of the younger generation and like loud colors at times (Kobe 8 had so many of em) also but the 7's had some the quietest colors Kobe put out, besides the WTK, Easter, Cloaks, ASG, and the Xmas.

I'm looking to drop money on WTK but people think they can still get $500 for them.  It's just going to SIT, you need a RIGHT BUYER to pay that much and that's scarce.  I'm willing to drop 350-400 on them at most.

Can I please get a legit check on these kobe wtk's

I found someone who is trading these WTK's with me for my:

* kobe Christmas (not the ss, the ones before)

* jordan son of mars true blue

* Air jordan 1 retro green hulks

All deadstock

What y'all think of the trade?

Legit check please..

And what do y'all think of the trade?

it's funny people go to great lengths just to be "in"

It's like, people don't have tastes anymore. Nike just dictate what people should buy and people do it. Less than a minute sell outs is crazy for online releases.

I agree w/ the Sparks being trash.

I would've liked them a lot more if they didn't have the translucent sole.

it's funny people go to great lengths just to be "in"

It's like, people don't have tastes anymore. Nike just dictate what people should buy and people do it. Less than a minute sell outs is crazy for online releases.

Could be said about many companies. For the most part people are sheep

Back
Top Bottom