OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

when did WTK jump to $500??
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm on the hunt for WTK's and I'm offering 450-480 to everyone and getting shut down and they all say they would send me a PayPal invoice for $500-520.  So that's the lowest I was able to find someone willing to let them go for so far.  But when all the pairs on eBay dries up (like the Sparks..) who knows if prices will skyrocket to people willing to drop $700+ on them.  I'm not willing to drop $500 on these.  So I don't know if I should just pull the trigger if I see someone selling them for less cause that's the best I'll find. But the people listing it on eBay for that high doesn't mean people are paying them.  But then again, the sellers aren't willing to let them go for anything UNDER $500.

Last edited:
It's always hilarious to me when men flex their sneakers.

Real cute stuff in here.

I mean hey if you think about it, WTK kinda incorporates a lot of the colorways into one pair of shoe.  So in terms of trading 5 pairs... Just pretend you're shipping it to a chop shop, and they'll chop up your 5 pairs of Kobe 8's into one pair... the What The Kobe. You may see all designs on each part of its respective shoe as well.

Maybe I should delete that post? Am I gonna keep getting people saying the same thing? I wasn't thinking clearly when I posted that. I really meant that I want those shoes so bad that I would have to sell/trade all my just to get it. Then my next complaint is why are some people out there selling for so much.

Side note. Anyone know of any last kobe 8 color ways? I thought the SS was the last. Hence the shredding skin.

Dint worry about it dude. It's niketalk, where there a bunch of dudes sitting around on their computers waiting to go in on somebody, just laugh it off and take it for what it is... Laughable and nothing to worry about .

I mean hey if you think about it, WTK kinda incorporates a lot of the colorways into one pair of shoe.  So in terms of trading 5 pairs... Just pretend you're shipping it to a chop shop, and they'll chop up your 5 pairs of Kobe 8's into one pair... the What The Kobe. You may see all designs on each part of its respective shoe as well.
great logic................smh

Forgot to mention that one of the HoH here in Vegas has a size 9 YOTH sitting on the shelf.

Also have size 14 and 15.

Not sure if they do phone orders, but I know that size 9's dried up pretty fast so it's worth a shot.

(702) 369-0401

vegas has more than one HoH?

Don't think so but there are nike stores, outlets, mom n pops, and a bunch of stores in the fashion mall.

I'll be there next month making my rounds one of the days!

Last edited:
if anyone has a pair of elite inserts (double zoom or single) or the ones from the supernaturals ina 12-13 let me know

(for sale)

Last edited:
I would literally trade all my Kobe's for the WTK in a size 11.5. Why are people on eBay seriously asking $700 for a pair of sneakers.
Don't do that. The Xmas 8 is dope too. YOTH reminds me of the year of the snake from last year

Back
Top Bottom