OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

YOTH came in from Nike today.Def going to return these.Medial side looks horrible and there is way to much red.Anybody thinking of getting these or on the fence, I would pass.

mj-laughing.gif

Too much red? Were you expecting some form of iridescent effect?
It's always hilarious to me when men flex their sneakers.

Real cute stuff in here.
Reaching.

^^^ LOL! Nah. He knows I'm just joking w/ him...

We just agreed on something else in the Kobe 9 Thread. It's all Love, bruh. Lol

My yoth delivery may be delayed due to "adverse weather conditions 
embarassed.gif
  haha

Has anyone else had this happen?  It's a first for me

Last edited:
NJ HEADS HOH WILLOWBROOK

YOTH SITTING ALL TYPES OF SIZES

THEY SUCK IMO BUT I KNOW SOME CATS WANTED THEM

Last edited:
just managed to negotiate a pair of size 13 WTK8 for 450. talk about persistence. The guy said he has two pair if anyone is looking there is another pair up. ODne with the 8s now unless some sulfurs pop up for around retail or less. Really wish there would have been some better colorways out of the mix. Yeah. there were a lot of CWS, just not a lot of GOOD cws

Last edited:
If anyone needs a 9.5 in the YOTH call HOH in Wayne,nj I just exchanged my pair that I got today for a size 10 ..crazy they were sittin on shelves ..so clean in person just lettin anyone know who missed out

Nah son. That was intentionally. Just had to show me you had two pair huh? Smooth move bro. Lol
Y'all just destroyed me. I have learned my lesson. I will never post anything like that again.

However, I found some WTK from a legit seller for $370. I will post pics when I get the shoes to prove they aren't fakes. Then I'll share the link. He has a few sizes runs too. Hopefully this will make a few people happy. I know some people have been on the hunt.

http://solefloridians.com/?product=what-the-kobe-8

You mean those for 370?

No clue if dudes legit but I've had it bookmarked for awhile. Still not willing to spend that much on shoes. His IG pics are suspect. The extra laces are on the same shoe + he has wooden inserts in them. No clue if real so don't complain to me if you cop and they're fake.

Read his return policy too.

The shoes in those pics are legit. Detail is correct and the "wooden" inserts are just folded cardboard tubes that came in these. Similar to the jordan 4s packing.

The shoes in those pics are legit. Detail is correct and the "wooden" inserts are just folded cardboard tubes that came in these. Similar to the jordan 4s packing.

There ya go then. Seem like real WTKs for 370

Enjoy fellas

You said IG pics were suspect...are they different than the pics from that link? (I don't do instagram)

i don't trust that shady website. those pics on their website clearly arent pics that they took so that is suspect

AND the pics on their IG page were stolen from other peoples IG's.

SCAM ALERT

Last edited:
Yeah each baggie had one lace and they were both on the right shoe. But those are pretty generic looking pictures so who knows.

why would he need to mark WTK on sale? not that 400 is a great price but I am sure he should not be having a problem moving those in comparison to some of the fleebay prices.... plus that sure is a lot of sizes. do they accept PP as payment... if so and you have the loot laying around throw it out there. He cant make you stick to the restocking fee if he sends you some fake shoes and you file a dispute.

http://solefloridians.com/?product=what-the-kobe-8

You mean those for 370?

No clue if dudes legit but I've had it bookmarked for awhile. Still not willing to spend that much on shoes. His IG pics are suspect. The extra laces are on the same shoe + he has wooden inserts in them. No clue if real so don't complain to me if you cop and they're fake.

Read his return policy too.

And He Has 3-5 Pair In Each Size

Back
Top Bottom