OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Why do people even go through the hassle? You can't scam through PayPal
I've heard of plenty of situations were the buyer has scammed the seller through paypal. 

you can definitely scam through paypal. happened to me on here last year. tickles me every time dude tries to create a new account on the site :smh:

the best way to avoid being scammed is to only shipped to verified accounts, use signature confirmation, and make sure paypal says you are seller protected. not just partially protected.

I had a charge back 2 months later on some shoes that were signed for but the transaction was only partially protected for some reason and I didn't really think about it. just an FYI. paypal was kind enough to charge me $20 for the chargeback fee (cc company) and I lost shipping, the shoes, and paypal fees(some how).

I recently got scammed trying to get WTK. There was a post on sole marketplace selling for $300 for a size 10. I knew it was too good to be true but purchased it anyway through paypal. He sent me tagged pics and everything but never shipped out the shoes.. I asked for a tracking number and he only went to create a label and sent me that. I filed a dispute and got my money back after 10 days. I believe his name was theblvckalbum for future references
you actually went through on a deal with that guy he was straight bsing he was telling me 250 and asked could I send it through Western Union. Then when he found out I wasn't stupid enough to do that he said we could do it through his friend's paypal smh. Also his feedback were all from two different people on the same exact day and I don't think that was just a coincidence. 
mean.gif

you actually went through on a deal with that guy he was straight bsing he was telling me 250 and asked could I send it through Western Union. Then when he found out I wasn't stupid enough to do that he said we could do it through his friend's paypal smh. Also his feedback were all from two different people on the same exact day and I don't think that was just a coincidence. :smh:

Yeah he was pretty fast on tagged pics and getting back to me. He didn't even try asking me to go through western union. I tried to go back to his ad but it was taken down due to violation and got suspended. Good lesson learned in the end. I'm not gonna lie i was pretty frustrated and spammed the crap out of his email and phone lol

I just don't want there to be 'another' BHM 8. The first one is one of the best colorways of the model and, IMO, one of the best Kobe colorways ever.

I just don't want there to be 'another' BHM 8. The first one is one of the best colorways of the model and, IMO, one of the best Kobe colorways ever.
+1.Kobe  8BHM clean and simple.Too much going on with this years.

Any suggestions in how to clean the EM upper? Was lazy and thought I could be safe going out In The snow to put gas in my car and got a small little brownish (proly mud) stain on the Inside upper part of the toe box of my purp gradients... Should have known better

Last edited:
Any suggestions in how to clean the EM upper? Was lazy and thought I could be safe going out In The snow to put gas in my car and got a small little brownish (proly mud) stain on the Inside upper part of the toe box of my purp gradients... Should have known better

Here's my suggestion dont try to stunt with Kobes on in the winter! Dont worry I still have to remind myself every morning there's salt and slush everywhere haha.

Try some soap and water dabbing the stained spot.

Right on. Figured that wouldn't hurt but just thought I'd check if anyone had any experience. Appreciate it man.

Here's my suggestion dont try to stunt with Kobes on in the winter! Dont worry I still have to remind myself every morning there's salt and slush everywhere haha.

Try some soap and water dabbing the stained spot.
Also, it sounds like common sense, but don't wear the shoes if you think they'll get dirty.  It's really as simple as that.

Can't have the cake and eat it too, know what I mean?  If you want them pristine and spotless, keep em on display or in the box.  Wearing them is crossing that point of no return.

If the there is another BHM 8 its gonna be the closest to a Laker CW 8, since Nike is doing the the Purple/Gold theme

Back
Top Bottom