OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any suggestions in how to clean the EM upper? Was lazy and thought I could be safe going out In The snow to put gas in my car and got a small little brownish (proly mud) stain on the Inside upper part of the toe box of my purp gradients... Should have known better
toothpaste. if its safe for your mouth, it should be safe for your shoes

Purple fades came in today. Just completed my must haves for the 8s.

Still wouldn't mind a few more cways but if I don't find them I'm not sweatin it

I think UPS lost my yoth... on that 'adverse weather delay' ish for 2 full days 
embarassed.gif

I wouldn't chalk them up as lost just yet...I had a similar problem with a package and it just showed up. They're a little lax with the tracking scans when things get crazy because of weather or capacity.

I wouldn't chalk them up as lost just yet...I had a similar problem with a package and it just showed up. They're a little lax with the tracking scans when things get crazy because of weather or capacity.

Last edited:
hi guys, been following these boards for a year now (since the kobe 8 addiction began), and just reg'd now cuz i was looking to sell my elites and easters.  i noticed that I can't really sell unless I've been a member for at least 3 months, but i didnt wanna hang on to them until march.  was wondering, is there any other way I can sell them on here? thanks!  sorry in advance if i've posted in the wrong place.  

Resale on the SS seems to be pretty reasonable. Was watching two listings on ebay end under 200$, was thinking of grabbing a pair but ended up with a new twig for hockey instead. Why do my hobbies have to be so expensive!

i've gotten a few pm's so i'll just mention here that the elites (black/gold) are 9.5, easters are 9.  i wore them 3-5 times (for volleyball only) so they're pretty mint.  not sure if i'm allowed to post pics, so just message me and i'll pm you.  

I can feel my PVs bottoming out on me.
frown.gif
 I've worn them a lot from balling to just everyday shoes. Trying to find out all the options for better insoles from what I've read in here:

1. DIY cutting/inserting zoom into the heel.

2. Use Jordan 2012 insoles.

3. Replace with Elites insoles.

What else?

hi guys, been following these boards for a year now (since the kobe 8 addiction began), and just reg'd now cuz i was looking to sell my elites and easters.  i noticed that I can't really sell unless I've been a member for at least 3 months, but i didnt wanna hang on to them until march.  was wondering, is there any other way I can sell them on here? thanks!  sorry in advance if i've posted in the wrong place.
im sorry pal, there is no buyig/selling here... in this thread..

you can post your sneakers on the Bay or advertise them in your signature, and I thin k there are forums dedicated to buying and selling, idk for sure...

ive never heard of a three month policy... but then again I don't but/sell/trade unless its in person...

but in this thread, please stick to contributing new information/insights/ release dates, thank you,...

I can feel my PVs bottoming out on me.
frown.gif
 I've worn them a lot from balling to just everyday shoes. Trying to find out all the options for better insoles from what I've read in here:

1. DIY cutting/inserting zoom into the heel.

2. Use Jordan 2012 insoles.

3. Replace with Elites insoles.

What else?
didn't they sell insoles at one point?

Are we gonna get a second BHM Kobe VIII like the Christmases and "Year of" colorway, or are the BHMs gonna be IXs? Any info at all?

Watch Nike not do or use different colorways than the KD and Lebron...

A Laker Colorway would be nice even if an accident.

Found worn 1x BHM's for retail on a local FB page, these might have to be my final VIII :nerd:

VIII collection post to follow, not huge but got all the pairs I wanted.

Found worn 1x BHM's for retail on a local FB page, these might have to be my final VIII
nerd.gif

VIII collection post to follow, not huge but got all the pairs I wante
It's kinda like the rule of thumb when a chick tells you how many dudes she been with, you gotta multiply it to know the real number

Worn 1x usually means worn 3 to 5x

Whoever is a 13, guy on ebay has a pair of BL ids for 145 shipped. Cheaper ad you get them now. When I seen them I was hoping it was a 10.5. Dont want to pay 190 and wait a month.

It's kinda like the rule of thumb when a chick tells you how many dudes she been with, you gotta multiply it to know the real number

Worn 1x usually means worn 3 to 5x
Yeah but it's shoes though…So it's more like 10x+…But its cool though…Because he's only worn them indoors….on carpet…made of styrofoam…thats right…carpet made of styrofoam. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Yeah but it's shoes though…So it's more like 10x+…But its cool though…Because he's only worn them indoors….on carpet…made of styrofoam…thats right…carpet made of styrofoam. 
roll.gif
I can't stop laughing at this GIF. Where do yall find this stuff?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom