OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I rarely sell my shoes...but when I do I go into OCD detail about how much they were worn, the tiniest of flaws they have...everything. Tagged pics of everything. I find that my listings attract a certain kind of person and eventually sell for my asking price. I make myself open to communication, and make sure they're given every detail until the kicks are in their hands. People appreciate that, I know I do.

OT I know, but some cats just don't even care anymore "XXXX shoe sz XX ds hotness" *posted on eBay mobile*
tired.gif

didn't they sell insoles at one point?
I think they did for Nike ID.  Kind of surprised at that actually, since that really helps indoor ballers out a lot and takes away from their profit.

We know they could easily sell insoles alone, but then the life of the shoe gets extended by a large margin.  For indoor play, lots of times the cushioning is the first thing to go, while the upper and outsole still have tons of life left.

Well, it's been a great journey. Doubt I can get my hands on the preludes and unless we get a surprise(BHM), I'm on to the 9's. No doubles or triples included in this shot.

that's the absolute essentials right there (except for the BHM and YOTH)
great lineup right there!

So i need help making a decision Ive had the yoth since they came out last week, but ive found a pair of kobe ss for 190..im trying to figure out which is the better shoe and which one will be relatively easier and cheap to find down the road

So i need help making a decision Ive had the yoth since they came out last week, but ive found a pair of kobe ss for 190..im trying to figure out which is the better shoe and which one will be relatively easier and cheap to find down the road

No doubt take the SS. YOTH will be had CHEAPER down the line for sure.

Yoth still sittin round my way..

Last edited:
Does anyone know the total # of 8's released?

I have 14 pairs and I feel like there's still a ton of them I don't own, :lol:

Luckily I was able to get everything that I wanted.

Kind of on the fence w/ the Preludes...

I have 22 pairs and still in search of some since I started my kobe 8 he
Late in September. I still
Need purple gradients 7.5 , mambacurial 7.5

IMO my top 10 this year for kobe 8. But I do love them all

1.Wtk 8
2. MC
3.Area 72
4.BHM
5.Easter
6.Purple Gradient
7. Xmas
8.ss
9.Milksnake
10. Blue Blitz

^^^^nice top 10....
1.wtk8
2.Mc
3.Sparks
4.Bhm
5.Easter
6.xmas
7.purple fades
8.milksnake
9.christie Tolliver pe
10.duke pe

My top 10.

WTK
Sparks
Prelude 8
MC
BHM
XMAS
SS
ASG
VB
Fades

I only care about hype; keep your GRs. /JK

There had to have been almost 40 Kobe 8s. It was bananas. They really drew it out and introduced some lack luster.

Technically, we got the 2 TB but not really. Never got the Sparks in the U.S.

If they pull a Pit Viper with the SS in conjunction with BHM, I'll cry.

They should just do a BHM in the 9s. Time to retire the 8s besides IDs.

Back
Top Bottom