Kobe broke his ankle
eek.gif

laugh.gif
That was news to Kobe too!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
@lakers29, I like your volt lace swap. My crimson laces are close to tearing too, might throw on some vivid blues laces

Wow. That's crazy. I couldn't even get one pair of either on RD. I don't think I can have 4-5 pairs of a shoe unless it's like a real favorite (WC 3, etc).

I'm going to vote stupid on this one lol. You do know Kobe wore the black elites the Portland game before he wore the white elites right?

Oh, he was being serious alright. And later he'll come in here and say he was just joking.

The Black Elites were always scheduled to release. It was the "Achilles" pair that had some up in the air whether they would drop or not.

@lakers29, I like your volt lace swap. My crimson laces are close to tearing too, might throw on some vivid blues laces
thanks, make sure to post a pic when you do yours.  i still think crimson is the best, but its impossible to find a replacement in that color, so might as well try something diff, if all fails go with black

WHAT GOES THROUGH NIKE BBALL MINDS IDK

NO LAKERS COLOR FOR THE LAKER STAR

NO BLACKOUT COLOR FOR THE BRON XI.

WHATS NEXT?

NIKE FINNA REMOVE CAPS LOCKS FROM KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN'S KEYBOARD
Got these the other day.....

So dope.

Nike is afraid to release the White elites because Kobe broke his ankle in them.  Bad karma.  That was the original shoe that was supposed to be released but they changed it to the Black/Gold instead. So no the White Elites will forever be known as just a Player Exclusive.
Too much wrong in this post.
I always think he's trolling as the alternative is too disturbing.

I wrote that at like 4am, chill.  Obviously I meant his heel.  CHILL. It's not a big deal.  But that's the reason Nike isn't releasing it.  Why would they release something their star got injured in? Look at the big picture.. they're not going to cater to the 1% of NT sneaker collectors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom