OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I personally think these are the best TB release. The quality they use is awesome. The tongue is so comfortable!! I wish I had double up when I had the chance. But I was hunting for other kobe 8s [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Anyone know where I can find a pair of Challenge Red sz 9.5 for a decent price?? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The reason sellers won't let go of their WTK's because Buyers are morons who constantly keep bidding $550-600 for the shoe. I mean seriously why? Why do you have to bid that much for it for? How about you just not bid that much and let them get tired of trying to sell it for that much and they have no choice but to let it go for a decent price.  And then you complain why WTK's cost so much.... Y'all trip me out... stop bidding on them and be content without them for a while.

Last edited:
The reason sellers won't let go of their WTK's because Buyers are morons who constantly keep bidding $550-600 for the shoe. I mean seriously why? Why do you have to bid that much for it for? How about you just not bid that much and let them get tired of trying to sell it for that much and they have no choice but to let it go for a decent price.  And then you complain why WTK's cost so much.... Y'all trip me out... stop bidding on them and be content without them for a while.
This is true, resellers can't let shoes go for crazy prices if ppl aren't willing to pay the crazy prices. This is why if you see Sparks on ebay they are gonna be like 1000 bucks because there is some genius willing to pay that.

This is true, resellers can't let shoes go for crazy prices if ppl aren't willing to pay the crazy prices. This is why if you see Sparks on ebay they are gonna be like 1000 bucks because there is some genius willing to pay that.
They are on there for around $2000 
mean.gif

Who would want to spend their money like than and why?

Just doubled up on the Sulfurs on ebay. Dude still has a size 9 and a bunch of big scattered size. Just do the kobe 8 search. Decent pricing free shipping.

Yeah I'll gladly keep my $1,000 and spend it on other things, as much as I'd love to own the Sparks, it's not worth that at all to me.

Last edited:

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Did you really post that or your account got hacked? :lol:

Yeah I'll gladly keep my $1,000 and spend it on other things, as much as I'd love to own the Sparks, it's not worth that at all to me.
It's relative.  That's an insane amount to spend on a pair of shoes to me, but if I had millions, it's nothing.  $1000 is two car payments for me right now. 

I love my WTK for $140. But if someon wants and has to have them for $300 -$500  I would let them go.Pesonally I would rather have 3 pairs of something else. Collectors set the market and as long as there are people who "have " to have them, they will continue to go up in price.

i love the thought and design of the wtks but the right shoe is just ehhhh would be dope to have 2 left shoes lmao

I love my WTK for $140. But if someone wants and has to have them for $300 -$500  I would let them go.Personally I would rather have 3 pairs of something else. Collectors set the market and as long as there are people who "have " to have them, they will continue to go up in price.
I agree 100%.I loved my WTK and never thought I would let them go but it just comes down to money for me right now and after a crazy dentist bill and wanting 2 Kobe 8 IDs that's that..It sucks that the 8s wont be around in a month or so.It was a good year tho and on to the 9s hopefully.

I regret not getting the bhm's and volts.

Never thought I would love a series of shoes more than classic jordans.I literally cant even rock the new js anymore after wearing these 8s.

Last edited:

I personally think these are the best TB release. The quality they use is awesome. The tongue is so comfortable!! I wish I had double up when I had the chance. But I was hunting for other kobe 8s [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Only other 8 im looking to pick up IF they releases.

Hi guys, just want to verify, since the outer upper part of kobe 8 is made of mesh, will water easily enter it incase it was used under rainy weather condition? If by chance dirt from rainwater, mud or stains get on the mesh part, can it easily be clean by shoe cleaner like jason markk? Thanks

^^^ you are definitely right I'm just curious if anyone has tried to buy from him yet
Back in November I had posted those bc I had picked them up and even offered to grab any NTer a pair. Some took advantage of the offer others didnt. Anyhow good luck finding them
damn i wish i started frequenting NT earlier cause i've been waiting for this pair forever and it looks like it flew under the radar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom