OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wrote that at like 4am, chill.  Obviously I meant his heel.  CHILL. It's not a big deal.  But that's the reason Nike isn't releasing it.  Why would they release something their star got injured in? Look at the big picture.. they're not going to cater to the 1% of NT sneaker collectors.
mean.gif

No, the reason Nike didn't release the white Elites is because they never planned to, period. All pics and info from last season's Elite Series showed that only the Black/Gold and Superhero colorways would be releasing, and this was prior to Kobe's achilles injury. 

It's nowhere near 4am and you're still spouting wrong information... what's your excuse now?

Last edited:
Tell me why their calender said WHITE for their Elite and released pictures of it back before any of the Elite's dropped.  I was there for the whole situation of people debating which colorway was being released.  FTL and everywhere said WHITE.  Just like when people argued at the fact that the Supernaturals were the "EASTER" colorway before it was revealed. And how the Purple Fades were supposed to be the "Easters" dropping but everyone got pissed when it wasn't. Lol.  Everyone always has wrong information here, it's Niketalk. 

Last edited:
I was there too. And Nike put the wrong color on there release calendar, but the color code was still the Black/Gold pair. 

And that hasn't been the first time they've posted wrong info and changed/corrected it before.

But debating which colorways were the Easter or Supernatural pairs were nowhere near as bad as "someone" swearing that his friend's obviously fake Grinch 8s were real... 

Last edited:

But debating which colorways were the Easter or Supernatural pairs were nowhere near as bad as "someone" swearing that his friend's obviously fake Grinch 8s were real... 
Don't shoot the messenger.  It was from the Mayor of Hawaii sneakerhead community here and I even called him out on it and his response to it was "No fam he has connects with Nike fam they legit!" Lol, so whatever, it's not like I was trying to say they were real.  I was just forwarding what the Mayor for Hawaii sneakerheads , a local community, was passing off as was real when we all knew it was BS. He was the one who posted that pic on his Instagram.  Kinda sad though that he posted that fake Green 8's and saying he has nike connects, SMDH! For the mayor of a local community group I would expect better...

Last edited:
wtf are u talking about
I think he's saying the 8 was great but it could've reached levels beyond that had some unreleased PEs and the limited Sparks had been made available to the public, or a much larger public in the case of the Sparks.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S UP WITH THIS PAIRS RD?

2nd time asking

Lol!!! Good luck getting an answer genius.

How about you...

stop

think to yourself

"How will people know what this shoe is if they cant see it"...

Man some of these NT'ers.... I tell ya.

3rd time asking

& this time around if you ain't got the answers, don't be a jerk just keep scrolling...

you want info based off a white heel ...

youll probably want to ask a 3rd and 4th time, and you more than likely wont get an answer 

Wasn't aware that there were multiple white pairs with 3m heel...can't even do that on I'd, smh

Lol!!! Good luck getting an answer genius.

How about you...

stop

think to yourself

"How will people know what this shoe is if they cant see it"...

Man some of these NT'ers.... I tell ya.

sorry you couldn't see every detail & angle to identify Einstein

both ya'll bashing over a simple question is what's wrong w/ NT...no camaraderie whatsoever, it's a shame

Ah don't take it personally...everyone's bummed out because the 8's run is coming to an end. With a whimper.

It was a random release. Same with the other TBs...just randomly tossed out there. Someone had a red one on eBay. NDC had black TBs for a minute.

So after the preludes we wave bye bye to the Kobe 8. And about the white pair just shown, just remember to post a pic of the whole shoe if you want help immediately. I actually never saw those before.

I swear someone on here bought a pair then returned them or something. I'd search the thread pictures but it takes forever because it loads from beginning to end.

They didn't have a release date. A few NTer copped them and posted here and one from Boston was willing to help out. Probably was month and a half ago can't remember. Just make a pair on iD.

Last edited:
^^^ you are definitely right I'm just curious if anyone has tried to buy from him yet

2nd time asking

Back in November I had posted those bc I had picked them up and even offered to grab any NTer a pair. Some took advantage of the offer others didnt. Anyhow good luck finding them

Back
Top Bottom