OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Too easy to flame you when you say something like that. I will simply say you must be the most extremely picky shoe buyer I've ever seen a post from. Because if you truly meant what you said there, I can't imagine you liking many shoes. But it is your opinion, so I suppose it can't be "wrong" technically. I can say pretty confidently that 9 out of 10 serious shoe buyers would disagree with you.

I guess I am picky in a sense. I could care less what 10 out of 10 serious shoe buyers think. I only buy and wear what I like. I too love the 8's silhouette and the comfort associated with them. At the end of the day, being able to save money is a good thing. Guess I'll just double up on the cw's I do like before they start to dry up on the resell market.

Last edited:

kobe 8 elite superheros vs kobe iv del sol

fair exchange? which u like and which better bball shoe performance wise
I have balled in both models and I think the 8s are a little more responsive on lateral movements and just overall comfort imo...but SH 8s vs Del Sol IVs I would take the IVs all day long

God dem FADES... that deep PURPLE, Oh my god..... Here's a little sneaker story I remember when I got my first pair of purple shoes like 10 years ago, it was a pair of Adio V2 Skateboarding shoes that they came out with for Bam Margera and it was an all purple suede upper... it was so sick.. Now 10 years later there's the basketball shoe. Kobe 8, Purple Fades.. and UOENO!!! It's amazing to finally have a shoe that's even better than Bam Margera's one. Just look at how sleek and sick those look! Simply PURE.

Last edited:

nice day in sunny CA to bust out the fades...plus its Lakers vs Celtics today too (i know, not what it used to be)
Like the sweater too. I got the Pit Viper color from the Factory Store. The Kobe Logo on it is 3M. But since it's a sample the printing on it was a little low and the pockets cover part of the chinese character.

weather so lousy here I dont really have the desire to bust out any new kobe 8s, but seeing those purple fades on feet really makes me want to wear mine. damb MIdwest weather means a steady dose of lebron 8,9,10 and kd4s and 5s for basketball shoes. Roshes, flyknits, and trainers getting a break too with all the snow and such. :smh:

weather so lousy here I dont really have the desire to bust out any new kobe 8s, but seeing those purple fades on feet really makes me want to wear mine. damb MIdwest weather means a steady dose of lebron 8,9,10 and kd4s and 5s for basketball shoes. Roshes, flyknits, and trainers getting a break too with all the snow and such. :smh:

Sucks. Was about to throw pythons on today but just took a break. Got some Creative Recs on today. Save your Kobes for better days.

Got my fades on at work! Favorite kobe 8s

Tried to stock locate but Sulfurs in size 10 and others are GONE. Damn shame. Foot Locker has the blue PP and red PP in size 11.5 online right now and the Pit Viper in 7.5. Anybody know the reason the PP are 149.99 instead of 139.99? Never saw the blueish-grey/orange in person but looks nice.

sucks the final colorway of the Kobe 8 is one that pretty much none of us will have a chance to obtain for under $500 
mean.gif

Tried to stock locate but Sulfurs in size 10 and others are GONE. Damn shame. Foot Locker has the blue PP and red PP in size 11.5 online right now and the Pit Viper in 7.5. Anybody know the reason the PP are 149.99 instead of 139.99? Never saw the blueish-grey/orange in person but looks nice.

KB8 PP's retail price is really 149.99 not 139.99 not like other KB8 GRs.

Back
Top Bottom