OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

310 shipped but the Fades VNDS

Might as well put the collection since I aint getting nothing until the income tax drop

Last edited:
Man! So happy these Fades are in my collection now. Fades and Sulfurs just belong together. Best Kobe 8 purchase I've made so far. Superhero will complete me. But these Fades almost did.

310 shipped but the Fades VNDS

Might as well put the collection since I aint getting nothing until the income tax drop
5 of the nicest Kobe 8s out.
pimp.gif

GED stands for Good Enough Diploma. It'll still get you into college, but won't look so good on your records.

I did. Was contemplating if i should wake up extra early at 5am since it takes me an hr to get there. Alarm went off at 5:30am and i just hit snooze. Woke up again at 8am and decided what the hell, if its sold out then its sold out. My pockets have been hurting lately from the prelude pack so if i miss out on these, its not a huge deal. Got there around 9ish because i thought they open at 10 like all the other champs. To my surprise, there were nobody inside and i walked in and they told me they opened at 8am and only sold like 3 pairs. I ask for my size and checked out and left in a matter of a few minutes. Either they had a good amount of restock or nobody really knew because its champs. They were just sitting on the shelf. Does anybody know the original retail? they charged me $179.99 + tax came out to $195. I know a few places right now to get it for $220 shipped so its not that far off. 

threw in the picture with my prelude 8's as well, has that galaxy feel

I did. Was contemplating if i should wake up extra early at 5am since it takes me an hr to get there. Alarm went off at 5:30am and i just hit snooze. Woke up again at 8am and decided what the hell, if its sold out then its sold out. My pockets have been hurting lately from the prelude pack so if i miss out on these, its not a huge deal. Got there around 9ish because i thought they open at 10 like all the other champs. To my surprise, there were nobody inside and i walked in and they told me they opened at 8am and only sold like 3 pairs. I ask for my size and checked out and left in a matter of a few minutes. Either they had a good amount of restock or nobody really knew because its champs. They were just sitting on the shelf. Does anybody know the original retail? they charged me $179.99 + tax came out to $195. I know a few places right now to get it for $220 shipped so its not that far off. 

threw in the picture with my prelude 8's as well, has that galaxy feel

Which location did you go to?

Back
Top Bottom