OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Todays wear.

Nice! Killin it with the socks too. Need to get me a pair if I cant find the kobe elite socks.

Yes $180 is the price. I think they killed off the enabled+ crap

No it's still + enabled. It was a stupid idea, either make it make come with Nike + or leave it regular. I had to pay $160 instead on the regular retail of $140 for my supernaturals +enabled, when I have no intention of using or buying the extra nike +. The little plastic thing carved into the insole feels weird too especially because I'm flat footed so I feel everything. But the zoom feels better on the court than the lunarlon.

No idea why the ASG is $20 more than the other Nike + enabled models of $160

I don't know why some of you guys are surprised. champs already clearly stated that they are in store only, no online, no phone in orders, and no store transfer.

I don't know why some of you guys are surprised. champs already clearly stated that they are in store only, no online, no phone in orders, and no store transfer.

Because they thirsty. The thirst will make u ignore everything said after champ has area72s

Because they thirsty. The thirst will make u ignore everything said after champ has area72s
lmmfao.... Got to Champs Time Square at 9:30 walked out with my size 12.. Took a couple pics of the Super Bowl BLVD area and went to my job.. Copping sneakers has been easy these last couple of days (Air Trainer 1 SB) February tho...... Might be different.

Almost forgot how much I love hooping in this shoe...  Laced up some 8s last night for the first time in a couple months.

I know I'm beating a dead horse with this, but this shoe would easily take the top spot for me if that foam lasted like twice as long 
mean.gif
  Obviously that doesn't work in Nike's favor though

... Not the same thing as a masters... Which is what I'm working on..but if GED is the way for you by all means, I hope it works well for you

sick.gif
Good for you.

I know plenty of people with Business and Psychology majors that fold towels at the gym for a living making $7 an hour. How's that working out for you?

Just because you go to college doesn't mean you're successful. It means you have money to spend on education that isn't a guarantee when it's all said and done.

I didn't go to college and I'm pretty set for life working for the Federal Government and making more than enough to support my family and buy anything I want.  If I didn't own over 100 pairs of shoes, I'd probably be in a better spot than I am now, but hey, we all have our addictions.

Last edited:
Like I said more power to you. I'm here to talk about shoes. You are the one who is on an anti school tangent for whatever reason and sounding pretty foolish to the majority. All I did was tell a guy who said he was going to school I can respect that and identify with it. So how bout putting the focus on shoes were it belong and acting like adults instead of looking for a reason to start an ignorant argument.

Last edited:
Like I said more power to you. I'm here to talk about shoes. You are the one who is on an anti school tangent for whatever reason and sounding pretty foolish to the majority. All I did was tell a guy who said he was going to school I can respect that and identify with it. So how bout putting the focus on shoes were it belong and acting like adults instead of looking for a reason to start an ignorant argument.
btw did you get a pair of the all stars?

I don't think this colorway had near as much want for it when it initially released a year ago.

Pizza this, pizza that...
laugh.gif
Actually yes they did. Some people were even willing to buy the Nike+ version and pay more to guarantee their pair.

Actually yes they did. Some people were even willing to buy the Nike+ version and pay more to guarantee their pair.

It was just some humor fam.

Been in here since the beginning with the Sulphurs, and I remember all the jokes and disgust the ASGs got...

Ex.: "What was Nike thinking making a pizza colorway?", "The only thing that colorway does is make me hungry!", "That's supposed to look like the surface of WHAT planet?"...

Of course they sold out fast, and I was happy I was able to grab my pair (even tho it was the Nike+ version. Retail of course...

I'm just surprised that there is still hunger :lol: like this a year after they first dropped.

Last edited:
because there was a loud and hyped theme to it. You can pretty much sell any shoe if you put that All Star Game/Weekend Extremely Limited label on it. Just look at the all star kobe 6's, they were ALL blue, plain and boring as hell but it is still sought after. 

to be honest i didn't like the area 72's that much in the beginning and i knew the hype was gonna help push me away, and i remember making comments about them. After they dropped, i began to like them because of the teal, but i knew i would not ever pay over retail for them because i didn't LOVE them. Hell, like i said a few posts earlier, I can find them DS for about $220 shipped and I'm still passing on them. But when there is a hassle-free restock for retail in a local store, why not?

Finally after a week got blue lights in from eastbay/Foot Locker. May be a stupid  question but was Blue lights the only Kobe VIII to say KB24  on the toe?

Back
Top Bottom