OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

because there was a loud and hyped theme to it. You can pretty much sell any shoe if you put that All Star Game/Weekend Extremely Limited label on it. Just look at the all star kobe 6's, they were ALL blue, plain and boring as hell but it is still sought after. 

to be honest i didn't like the area 72's that much in the beginning and i knew the hype was gonna help push me away, and i remember making comments about them. After they dropped, i began to like them because of the teal, but i knew i would not ever pay over retail for them because i didn't LOVE them. Hell, like i said a few posts earlier, I can find them DS for about $220 shipped and I'm still passing on them. But when there is a hassle-free restock for retail in a local store, why not?

ASG Kobe 6 was red, not blue.

The blue pair (LA sky/with the clouds) was part of the pack that came out, along with the Orange County and 3Ds.

But nothing can touch the OCs...IMO.

Last edited:
I still am after thosE ASG6 .. if i lived within an hour in NY i would have made the drive to fwt a oair of these 8 :ohwell:

Surprised to be seeing a Super Bowl restock, I knew they had some limited kicks in stock last year in Houston for the all star game.

so no more TB's releasing? :smh:

lord knows what nike is doing.

they had some ACE colored TBs at san leandros outlet a few weeks ago. crazy they never hit stores but i imagine other colors might exist that are being sent to outlets too. :smh:

nike has been kind of weird with marketing which kobes to release, or release dates.  IMO

1. xmas game this year wasnt the 9s (usually is always the next years model)

2. the TBs never really started or finished releasing?  nba players wearing certain colors that we never got to see in stores. 

3. BHM 2.0 is not releasing, but we saw nick young wear them

I guess with the whole prelude pack, they are trying new things.  I am more of a fan of consistency.  anyways just a random thought/rant.

lord knows what nike is doing.

they had some ACE colored TBs at san leandros outlet a few weeks ago. crazy they never hit stores but i imagine other colors might exist that are being sent to outlets too.
mean.gif
mean.gif
 TB's are so clean man, instead of releasing this philippines pack they should have just dropped the TB's 

House of hoops on harlem also had a restock of the all stars. Dont know if other locations got em just fyi.

Must be an east coast restock. I checked today Scottsdale AZ HOH they had nothing.
No only the Super Bowl stores had them restocked they all sold out didn't get a ton anyways and if you weren't there in store you had no chance to begin with

Back
Top Bottom