OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Originally Posted by starj**** 

are any of theses legit?

http://www.mambakobe.com/nike-kobe-8-system-pp-metallic-silver-game-royal-blue-hero-p-209.html

http://www.kingofscoring.com/nike-kobe-8-system-pp-black-game-royal-blue-hero-p-592.html

http://www.jordangammablue.com/nike-kobe-8-system-pp-game-royal-p-714.html

i cant find any place that has the game royals anymore size 8 -_____- really want them too
and so far the only places that i found them are on theses one

C'mon, bruh.

You been here like 2 years and ask about the Fakest of All Fake Sites on if they're Legit.

What looks even Remotely REAL about those Three Sites, man?... LOL

Btw... I'm not sure what "Game Royals" are in relation to Kobe 8's, but your best bet for any REAL Pair of Kobe 8's is through EBAY. Patience & persistence will get you the best deals. 
Ebay OR HERE IN THIS THREAD. Lol
I just copped some Red EXT's from a Link someone posted on the previous page, yesterday afternoon.

So yeah...

Last edited:
I have a Nikon D3200 and it takes breathtaking quality pictures like that, I just set up white paper underneath a lamp, place the shoe and magic happens.
Damn serious I have the exact same camera lol I'm gonna have to try that have a whole kit and everything too

C'mon, bruh.

You been here like 2 years and ask about the Fakest of All Fake Sites on if they're Legit.

What looks even Remotely REAL about those Three Sites, man?... LOL

Btw... I'm not sure what "Game Royals" are in relation to Kobe 8's, but your best bet for any REAL Pair of Kobe 8's is through EBAY. Patience & persistence will get you the best deals. 
Ebay OR HERE IN THIS THREAD. Lol
I just copped some Red EXT's from a Link someone posted on the previous page, yesterday afternoon.

So yeah...
what does years being on this site have to do with gaining knowledge on what sites are legit or not?  he might have joined a while ago and then just went on a hiatus from shoes. Or he could have joined for some other sneaker models that has nothing to do with kobe, and he just became interested in kobes now and trying to pick some up. but he doesn't know which KOBE sites are legit. 

Also referring ebay as your best bet for REAL kobes is terrible terrible advice. 
mean.gif
 Theres still kobe 8's in retailers right now, THAT'S your best bet for REAL kobes. Not a auction/listing type site such as eBay which is notorious for selling fakes. 

^^^

LOL. Dude, you took it WAY Too Serious.

I was just messing with him, bruh. But yeah, usually if you're here 2 years or so, I'd expect a better barometer of what's real & fake with ANY sneakers/sneaker site, period. But again, I was just bustin balls. Pause.

And I gave him Ebay, because it's MY OPINION. For the most part, if it's a pair that's over 6 months old... it's rare to find them at Retail or from a Retailer that won't kill your pockets. And in my 14 years of being on Ebay, I've NEVER been sold a Fake pair of Sneakers, mostly bc I can spot a Fake Pair in less than 2 Seconds. So, if you're like me... and alot of NTers are... you can navigate through the BS on Ebay and find the right deals.

If you're Afraid of being Sold Fakes... you usually can't detect what's real & what's not real. That's not a problem of mine, so I frequent Ebay for sneaks on a Daily.

And AGAIN... it's MY OPINION. How the hell you gonna argue with MY OPINION?

It's terrible advice for YOU... don't try to squeeze everybody else into the Box you're chilling in. LOL

Last edited:
Damn wasnt paying attention and somebody won ebay auction for asg for 247. I didnt think they would go for that low.

Damn wasnt paying attention and somebody won ebay auction for asg for 247. I didnt think they would go for that low.

I got some on ebay the day after they restocked in NY. Offered someone 240 shipped and they accepted (outside of ebay).

I got some on ebay the day after they restocked in NY. Offered someone 240 shipped and they accepted (outside of ebay).
Thats a very acceptable price. I just thought when it got close to the end of the auction people would start bidding up so I didn't bother to look. People were probably still asleep when it ended. Oh wells.

surprisingly they still sit in stores. If they were labeled limited or asia exclusive, they would be gone even with GR production numbers. 

To me, they look too much like the YOTS Red Suede EXT. YOTD looked a lot better 

Back
Top Bottom