OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Same here, i never buy same shoe from the same line.

First bought kobe 8 milk snake and now have 5 pairs in total (milk snake, mine grey, christmas, blitz blue and christmas SS)

All bought in January 2014!!!

Now im broke :frown:
haha seriously, after I was done buying all of them I'm like damn I spent a lot on shoes man. Haha....It's seriously an addiction. Compulsive buying-I bought the SS for like 50 bucks over retail just because I wanted them NOW. ha. 

haha seriously, after I was done buying all of them I'm like damn I spent a lot on shoes man. Haha....It's seriously an addiction. Compulsive buying-I bought the SS for like 50 bucks over retail just because I wanted them NOW. ha. 
yeah man...

also bought AJ X retro steel last week and AJ XIII retro bred today... Helpppp meeee....

Dudes in the FB groups are cheap as hell. Seems like all these dudes in #teambigfoot wanted the prelude 8's an when i put up a sz.14 for sale, dudes want em for retail... Not gonna happen especially since i need to fund 1 of the 3 sz.15's on the bay. Smh!

FB groups are annoying as hell. 1. People spam the hell out of everything. For example, people post up crap like "Like this picture enough and i will sell it" or "Last person to comment will get these shoes for free". 2. People lowball like crazy, offering worthless trades. 3. People troll, like saying i'll give you my couch for those shoes. But one thing i see people do is that when people put up a desired shoe up asking for a lot, other people intentionally lowball. FB groups are full of kids who don't have money.

HOLC, if you think the kobe 8's are really great basketball shoes, you should try Kobe 5's (if you can find any). They are absolutely hands down the best kobes (or basketball IMO) shoes i have ever worn. Its a debate between OG kobe owners that 5's or 8's are the most comfortable 

maybe he had them lined up all year like that then put the wtk and P8 in there as he got them *Kanye shrug*

Sick collection btw hope you can complete it with the Sparks

Here you go!

What are you letting them go for? They probably think you are asking too much.

My orginal listing price was $490 shipped(which i thought was fair and cheap comapred to the market), dudes were saying that was too high. Im like wtf?!

So i lowered it to $420 shipped and dudes still like thats too much.... Im thinkin, DUDES asking $525 plus shipping and my $420 shipped is too high?

FB groups are annoying as hell. 1. People spam the hell out of everything. For example, people post up crap like "Like this picture enough and i will sell it" or "Last person to comment will get these shoes for free". 2. People lowball like crazy, offering worthless trades. 3. People troll, like saying i'll give you my couch for those shoes. But one thing i see people do is that when people put up a desired shoe up asking for a lot, other people intentionally lowball. FB groups are full of kids who don't have money.

This is TRUTH!! More kids(teens) that wanna play the game but these young fools dont even have paypal accounts. Smh.

I have even been inboxed asking "how much?"

Im thinking to myself, damn you didnt see the price in the listing???

My orginal listing price was $490 shipped(which i thought was fair and cheap comapred to the market), dudes were saying that was too high. Im like wtf?!

So i lowered it to $420 shipped and dudes still like thats too much.... Im thinkin, DUDES asking $525 plus shipping and my $420 shipped is too high?
That is a very solid deal.

That is a very solid deal.

Well finally got em sold a hour ago.

But dudes really kill me with that cheap stuff. Im like shop around, i got the cheapest price around.... And you still want to be cheap about it. Lol! I could see if i was looking to profit off these but that wasnt the case. Was tryin to fund a new size without raping and without having to come out of pocket too much

Well finally got em sold a hour ago.

But dudes really kill me with that cheap stuff. Im like shop around, i got the cheapest price around.... And you still want to be cheap about it. Lol! I could see if i was looking to profit off these but that wasnt the case. Was tryin to fund a new size without raping and without having to come out of pocket too much
glad you finally got em off and yea that was a good price but fb groups be hounding everyone calling rape on everything wtf? they think this is a factory nike outlet or something lol

did you ever locate a 15 in the wtk?

420 shipped is fair IMO

I wouldn't pay that for the 8s but that's a very fair price and I do the same when I sell stuff I try to be fair as possible for myself and the buyer

glad you finally got em off and yea that was a good price but fb groups be hounding everyone calling rape on everything wtf? they think this is a factory nike outlet or something lol
did you ever locate a 15 in the wtk?

Ive only seen 1 in the states and like 3 on eBay an they are all gone.

Im still on the lookout cuz i need those too!

ASGs get a lot of crap for the pizza thing and what not, but the details on them are great. Didn't end up keeping the pair I had, but I always get tempted to scoop them up again

Got my WTK shirt from ndc in on Friday so I said WTH I'll un-DS the shoes. Decided awhile ago I'd go with the green/yellow-speckled lace swap on the right shoe. Don't see many people doing that but I like it more

Back
Top Bottom