OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

310 for MCs. Somebody talk me in or out of this madness. Kinda leaning out. Price a little hefty. Might as well grab my Superheroes and bid farewell to the 8s.

They picc up on court yellowing pretty fast the dirt n yellowing on mines make the bottom of my soles look orange almost

Okay thats all I need to hear. Im out. If I see them in my life down the road I might reignite that endless love. Thanks man. Repped. 8 madness.

Okay thats all I need to hear. Im out. If I see them in my life down the road I might reignite that endless love. Thanks man. Repped. 8 madness.

No problem brotha. I ended up selling a pair of MCs to get BHMs. Imo the MCs are for the casual wear not meant for performance. The leather insides gave me blisters for days lol.

Just bought the red camos for 112 shipped ds. They were the only 8 besides the BHM I had interest in other than the 2 I have already, sulfurs and fades. This will be the first time ill see them in person.

Just bought the red camos for 112 shipped ds. They were the only 8 besides the BHM I had interest in other than the 2 I have already, sulfurs and fades. This will be the first time ill see them in person.
Damn. Nice job. Are you guys doing this through Instagram and FB. How does all that work buying through those sites?

Damn. Nice job. Are you guys doing this through Instagram and FB. How does all that work buying through those sites?

Got them off ebay. I never have checked any instangram/facebook groups. Prob should but I just frequently check ebay. This time was just a random check before I left work. Hadnt checked all day today.

A lot of scammers or everybody for the most part legit?

Well scammers are everywhere. Like tigo0240 tigo0240 said, just gotta go with your right mind. If a deal seems too good to be true... DONT DO IT. And NEVER gift anybody thru paypal, u lose all buyer protection when you do that.

Example: $200 gifted and shipped.

Gifting only avoids the small 4% fee for the seller. But it basically translates to you just gave john doe $200 flat out. And paypal is going to say "we cant do anything about it".

So personally, i would never gift anyone.

Last edited:
Got these in yesterday for under retail. They are very very nice. Top 5 CW for me.

Hi there, I'm looking for a place to buy the Kobe 8 lunarlon insoles/inserts. I know NDC stopped selling them, and I can't find them anywhere else, including ebay.

If anyone knows of a place I can buy them or a specific person, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi there, I'm looking for a place to buy the Kobe 8 lunarlon insoles/inserts. I know NDC stopped selling them, and I can't find them anywhere else, including ebay.

If anyone knows of a place I can buy them or a specific person, please let me know. Thanks.
u have to go to footlocker. And steal the insoles. That's what I did. Hahahah. I'm going to hell

Back
Top Bottom