OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those would've been a done deal too... just not for $220.

But these were just turrible to me...

im still hoping Nike would release that CW

anyone take of the lunarlon insole out? man the insole was killing me, i had to put some regular jordan inserts now the fit is better. might be just me tho
eyes.gif
That's strange.  The insole is one of my favorite features of the shoe.  It feels like walking on gel to me and the contours and arch support fit my foot really well... the only reason I got a couple pairs

Underrated for sure ...

I picked these up after I saw thme selling out slowly, but I love the way the purple pops.
Yeah I noticed that the purple color on the mine greys is way brighter than any pics would show.  I have to admit, I didn't like this colorway at first because of the red in the heel, but I realized that with pants, that part gets mostly covered up.  Now I don't mind it so much.  It's like everything else.  Once you get them, you like them more.

how come NDC has so many sizes of the YOTH for sale?

why couldnt FTL have em so i can use discount and GC?

This mambacurial search will be the death of me so many sellers want an arm and a leg
I got my DS 10.5 pair in December for $280 shipped. They're definitely still out there.
how come NDC has so many sizes of the YOTH for sale?

why couldnt FTL have em so i can use discount and GC?
They're still sitting at local FTLs and Champs around me, if you can use your discount and GC in-store then go that route.

no
laugh.gif

i thought they sold out when they released?
nah man. Maybe that first day. Then they restocked them and it's been available for awhile now. I'd just hold off. They will be sitting for awhile now.

no :lol:

i thought they sold out when they released?

nah man. Maybe that first day. Then they restocked them and it's been available for awhile now. I'd just hold off. They will be sitting for awhile now.

im not copping them, they will sell out before they even get put on discount on NDC and knowing Nike, it will be like a $20 discount if they somehow do end up on discount.

yo got play
Hey fam, I wanted 2 tell u guys another funny wtk 8 story that is happening 2 me. I saw some wtk 8's on kixify that someone was selling for 410 dollars. They looked legit and so I purchased them thru paypal directly and paid as soon as the guy sent me a invoice. Now he is telling me it's not in his account for another 5-6 business days and he won't ship until it is. Sounds fishy. Well I called paypal and they said he has it. Now the dude won't respond back 2 me. What are these losers thinking that they will just get my money and I won't get it back. This is the second time this crap has happened. SMH

I really didn't get played cuz I got my money back

I know what u mean monster but at least paypal has my back and I make sure I have some sort of out. All I really want thou is a pair of wtk 8's in size 9.5

I hate the Lunar inserts. Anybody looking to sell an 11 in the zoom insoles? Can even do a trade for the Lunars plus cash?

Back
Top Bottom