OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just can't believe Nike didn't even drop a Kobe BHM at all this year when they had those up their sleeves. what the **** man?????

and RealPromoTagged said that the guy he was going to buy those from wanted 2k so he didn't buy them, the guy just let him post up those pics

Any other year I wouldnt believe it either, but with them not releasing a single true lake colorway and there being 3 p.e they could have, it makes sense they do that.

Wife treated me to some shoes today =)
Those bhm are fire. Very detailed! Think im just gonna go back and get the shoes I missed out on. They had alot of sizes left of these green glows at my hoh

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Too much disappointment.

Last edited:
NO.  I don't like those Purple BHM's.  But I can see why people want them just cause they're "unreleased"

The horizontal design on the toebox just looks off.  I don't care for em.

Purple Fades > Any other purple

Last edited:

well at least the sparks were actually released. The elites that kobe tore his achilles in was boring and would've sat on shelves if it was GR. 
I think those Elite's would've sold better than the black ones did, which say forever, and I still see in some malls every now and again.

So we can get two Xmas kobe 8s but not two BHM ? :smh: Nike dropped da ball by not releasing those 2014 BHM . Def would of been da best out of da pack this year.

I think those Elite's would've sold better than the black ones did, which say forever, and I still see in some malls every now and again.

Those White Elites Kobe ruptured his Achilles in sucked... IMO.

I preferred the Black/Gold Elites, especially for the price I paid.

Those White Elites Kobe ruptured his Achilles in sucked... IMO.

I preferred the Black/Gold Elites, especially for the price I paid.
Eh, if i'm looking at $220 retail i'd take these:

over the blacks. I'm a sucker for white with gold accents though.

Not the elites kobe tore his achilles in. Those were ugly and would've sat for $220. Superheros are really nice and loud and yet they still sit. 
So we can get two Xmas kobe 8s but not two BHM ?
mean.gif
Nike dropped da ball by not releasing those 2014 BHM . Def would of been da best out of da pack this year.
Stop acting like Nike cares. They didn't drop any ball. You think Nike cares about the measly few extra dollars making the BHM 2.0 available? They moved on...... to kobe 9's

Eh, if i'm looking at $220 retail i'd take these:

over the blacks. I'm a sucker for white with gold accents though.
these would've sold better. The 7's elites were ugly as hell, if i want it to have skin like texture, i'd wear the 6's. 

Those bhm 2.0 are beauties. Wish they woulda dropped.

Actually, I would've liked to see the 8 go another year haha

I'm so irritated. I went to move my wtk's and i notice they have a bubble in the back and a spot that turned yellow around the corner because it wasn't glued right. I talked to a nike rep and he said only thing you can do is return them to where you got them. I spend $140 and sit in front of a computer for hours trying to get a limited shoe, and then they are messed up from the factory. I'm sure they have pairs that are going to restock which they won't dip into for an unhappy customer with a defected pair, and won't even offer a voucher. Horrible company.

How do you guys get discount codes? I want something to compensate for this horrible quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom