OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm so irritated. I went to move my wtk's and i notice they have a bubble in the back and a spot that turned yellow around the corner because it wasn't glued right. I talked to a nike rep and he said only thing you can do is return them to where you got them. I spend $140 and sit in front of a computer for hours trying to get a limited shoe, and then they are messed up from the factory. I'm sure they have pairs that are going to restock which they won't dip into for an unhappy customer with a defected pair, and won't even offer a voucher. Horrible company.

How do you guys get vouchers? I want something to compensate for this horrible quality.
The voucher is only going to be 140. You have to go to the nikeinc.com website and go to consumer affairs. Youre best bet is to sell on ebay or something. Im sure youll still make a sizeable profit.

The voucher is only going to be 140. You have to go to the nikeinc.com website and go to consumer affairs. Youre best bet is to sell on ebay or something. Im sure youll still make a sizeable profit.
sorry i meant like a discount code. I see a lot of people get them when they have messed up orders. I like the shoes and don't want to give them up unless I can get another pair. I'll clean them the best I can and re-glue them. It's still BS though, I want a 20% off or something since they won't exchange them.

Here's pics: 

I think I be more upset about the shoes yellowing so fast. It doesn't look too bad from the pics. but i can't see it in person. I know how you feel. We all got messed up shoes. Still to this day. Quality control sucks at Nike.

I think I be more upset about the shoes yellowing so fast. It doesn't look too bad from the pics. but i can't see it in person. I know how you feel. We all got messed up shoes. Still to this day. Quality control sucks at Nike.
It's that one corner yellowing from not being glue'd correctly and it let air in.

It sucks, can't even get a promo code for it. Only can return for a refund. I'll just have to fix them up the best I can

I just got the mine greys.  I was looking for other colorways but all of them are sold out most places and marked up on ebay.  So, I found this site in Philly and got them in the mail today.  Still one of my fav shoes of all time.

BgYTCZXCEAEUaCc.jpg

If anyone plans on copping kobe 8s in the future then get em ASAP I noticed all the original released colors or popular GR (sulfers, blue lights, red camo, vb, etc.) are already around the 200 range. And some of the less popular colors are slowly starting to creep up too like pythons, milk snake, etc. Some of the limited releases such as the BHM, MC, Xmas 1 are going for a little over or under 300.

PS I'm talking about prices on cl or the bay and I'm referring mostly to sizes 9.5-10

Last edited:
If anyone plans on copping kobe 8s in the future then get em ASAP I noticed all the original released colors or popular GR (sulfers, blue lights, red camo, vb, etc.) are already around the 200 range. And some of the less popular colors are slowly starting to creep up too like pythons, milk snake, etc. Some of the limited releases such as the BHM, MC, Xmas 1 are going for a little over or under 300.

PS I'm talking about prices on cl or the bay and I'm referring mostly to sizes 9.5-10
Prices have been like that for months now.

Hey fam, I wanted 2 tell u guys another funny wtk 8 story that is happening 2 me. I saw some wtk 8's on kixify that someone was selling for 410 dollars. They looked legit and so I purchased them thru paypal directly and paid as soon as the guy sent me a invoice. Now he is telling me it's not in his account for another 5-6 business days and he won't ship until it is. Sounds fishy. Well I called paypal and they said he has it. Now the dude won't respond back 2 me. What are these losers thinking that they will just get my money and I won't get it back. This is the second time this crap has happened. SMH

On another note I just wore my milksnakes 2 ball for the first time and and they felt awesome. I might keep ballin in them

Hey fam, I wanted 2 tell u guys another funny wtk 8 story that is happening 2 me. I saw some wtk 8's on kixify that someone was selling for 410 dollars. They looked legit and so I purchased them thru paypal directly and paid as soon as the guy sent me a invoice. Now he is telling me it's not in his account for another 5-6 business days and he won't ship until it is. Sounds fishy. Well I called paypal and they said he has it. Now the dude won't respond back 2 me. What are these losers thinking that they will just get my money and I won't get it back. This is the second time this crap has happened. SMH
yo got play

if he didnt tel yo this key info upfront.... lol dude im  be filing a report or asking paypal fo my money back asap

also 410 for a pair of kobes?? mayne da stretchin too much fo me lol

Kixify is run by the inmates. Never buy from that site. I got scammed there last year and filed a dispute and the dude credited it back right away.

I just got the mine greys.  I was looking for other colorways but all of them are sold out most places and marked up on ebay.  So, I found this site in Philly and got them in the mail today.  Still one of my fav shoes of all time.

BgYTCZXCEAEUaCc.jpg

Underrated for sure ...

I picked these up after I saw thme selling out slowly, but I love the way the purple pops.

HOUSE OF HOOPS DID IN BATON ROUGE DID A RESTOCK ON ALL THE  PRELUDE KOBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY LIKE 10 PEOPLE SHOWED UP!!!!!

anyone take of the lunarlon insole out? man the insole was killing me, i had to put some regular jordan inserts now the fit is better. might be just me tho :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm about to sell my red suedes for 150 to a friend. I like them and all but I just dont think they're for me. Plus I kinda want the money for them if I'm not really gonna wear them that much. It's not really a problem cause I got them for 150 so I guess everything turned out okay haha

Back
Top Bottom