OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There are definitely a few 8s I regret not trying to get because at the time I didn't fully love the color and kept hoping something a little better would release. Now we're at the the end of the line and I wish I had snatched them up when I had the chance.
I have my regrets too, especially for the ones that sat for a decent amount of time...

For me it was more justifying having so many colorways of the 8 
laugh.gif
 for the most part I only play ball in mine so I had to force myself to pass on some

The only pair I regret not having is the Red EXTs... thought I'd be able to find em down the road for maybe a little cheaper...

WRONG!!!

Since it's nearly impossible to get the Sparks, I'm done with the 8s. Don't worry I use most of them and planning to use the others that are DS. Shoes are prolly the most comfortable I've ever felt. The ones that are not there, I didn't wanna cop. (blue camo, green glow, etc.) my port wines are kinda beat for league ball coz every time I use em, my feet starts to hurt lol

Anyone seen any WTK's for sale at a reasonable price lately?

Surely some of these resellers that copped them all up with their bots has too many on hand and wants to deal?

Since it's nearly impossible to get the Sparks, I'm done with the 8s. Don't worry I use most of them and planning to use the others that are DS. Shoes are prolly the most comfortable I've ever felt. The ones that are not there, I didn't wanna cop. (blue camo, green glow, etc.) my port wines are kinda beat for league ball coz every time I use em, my feet starts to hurt lol

Sparks would be nice to own too

Which one was the blue camos?

Which one was the blue camos?

Another name for the Blue Glows.

I just got a pair of wtk 8's NIB size 9.5 for 400 they paypal directly. I really did not want to pay that much but that was the best I could find off of the bay

I am still trying to figure out how much longer Nike will keep the id's up for ...
Probably when they drop the TRUE Kobe 9's... only the "Elites" have released so far.

The 1st Official Kobe 9 releasing should be the Yellow/Black "Bruce Lee" on March 29th, so I'd say you still have a Month of 8 ID Left.

Back
Top Bottom