OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hate being a size 13
laugh.gif
 nothing but 200+ on the  bay for purple granite's, I'm tempted to put on that 13.5 though I could use the more width room

Favorite shoe of all time Forreal. These poop on the 9s in every way. seeing on feet pics of most people look great on feet for these 8s. They look so good on and off court. But the 9s just look hideous looking at most peoples on feet pics IMO. Some people think these are an amazing fashion statement and hot on the streets. I only rock my mps for ball and they aren't all that coming from the 8s. Got 26 pairs of 8s including id's and doubles. Now all I plan to get is the amnesty id's before they take the id's down and then I'm done with all the Cw's I want for the 8s. Will rock this model for years and years and years to come on and off the court.

Favorite shoe of all time Forreal. These poop on the 9s in every way. seeing on feet pics of most people look great on feet for these 8s. They look so good on and off court. But the 9s just look hideous looking at most peoples on feet pics IMO. Some people think these are an amazing fashion statement and hot on the streets. I only rock my mps for ball and they aren't all that coming from the 8s. Got 26 pairs of 8s including id's and doubles. Now all I plan to get is the amnesty id's before they take the id's down and then I'm done with all the Cw's I want for the 8s. Will rock this model for years and years and years to come on and off the court.

dayyyyyyyym,,,26 pairs???

Was doing some lace swaps for the day, used my bred 1 laces for bruce lees and put those laces on sulfurs. Very Pleased!

I also put my elite 8 laces on my big stage aways, very clean!

Last edited:
Purple Fades came in earlier this week. 2nd pair of 8s (other one being the Sulfurs) and got them for 118 shipped on ebay. These are real, right? lol 

Thanks! 
nthat.gif

What size were those?  I think I may have been watching those and forgot about them.  I remember seeing a pair go for cheap.  You're lucky you got a good seller on ebay.  I've won two pairs of purple fades now both of which the seller wouldn't ship them.  Recently won one for around 140 all in and the seller straight up just relisted them and refunded my money.  He refused to ship them.  I watched the second auction and the seller was definitely bumping the price with another account.  There was an account bidding that had 100% of its bids on that seller over a number of listings.  

Back
Top Bottom