OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dayyyyym,,,,how much did you spend totally for all of those???

Majority of these pairs were from Foot Locker and they let me use my military discount on top. There were a few pair I was able to use my military and stack a bunch of my VIP's which came out to $35 for some of them. The only ones I've paid more than retail would be the Sparks.

Just submitted my nike iD order for 2 pairs. These 8's are so comfy, gotta take advantage before they are gone.

Since we're on the third release of the Kobe 9's I guess it's safe to say that the 8's are done. Other than the iD's that are still up, I doubt they'll release anymore. But here's my whole collection of the 8's. Every pair except the TB's that went to the outlets. I'm irritated Nike never released the BHM 2.0 or any official Lakers colorway. Glad that it's over. Skipping the 9's. Let's see what the 10's bring next year. 

Top 5: Sparks, BHM's, Fades, Xmas 2012, Mambacurials.

*I forgot the grab the YOTH 8's by the door. Oh well. 
Not going to give the Kobe 9 Low EM a try

^ I can see why he has to skip the 9s, you have to do some serious double duty to un ds all of those to good use lol.

Saw some guy on IG get reposted with everything but sparks, so +1 for @eswank  
pimp.gif

^ I can see why he has to skip the 9s, you have to do some serious double duty to un ds all of those to good use lol.

Saw some guy on IG get reposted with everything but sparks, so +1 for @eswank
 :pimp:

Thank you sir. I wish I would've grabbed another pair from KC when I had the chance.

Last time I was able to check out with the pythons too but they cancelled my order a few days later. Hope it works out this time

Can anyone hit me with the style code for the White/Black TB that dropped a few months back? 

Hey guys, long story short. I ordered my IDs back on January 10, they were delayed twice. Original arrival date was 2/24, just got the almost finishing email today. Anyone knows how long it takes for them to finish them after the almost finished email? Also, how long does the shipping take? Hoping it won't be more than 2 weeks for them to come.

For anyone interested, those are my Kobes I ordered 
smile.gif

Hey guys, long story short. I ordered my IDs back on January 10, they were delayed twice. Original arrival date was 2/24, just got the almost finishing email today. Anyone knows how long it takes for them to finish them after the almost finished email? Also, how long does the shipping take? Hoping it won't be more than 2 weeks for them to come.

For anyone interested, those are my Kobes I ordered :smile:

Should see them within a week

Back
Top Bottom