OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Never really liked Sparks, I hated the clear sole on them.

They'll probably look a lot better when they turn piss yellow, :lol:

Fades, Blitz's and Easters are all solid, though.

Still livid that these never came out:

Last edited by a moderator:

Was doing some lace swaps for the day, used my bred 1 laces for bruce lees and put those laces on sulfurs. Very Pleased!

I also put my elite 8 laces on my big stage aways, very clean!
The Sulfurs already have a bunch going on with the pattern, the yellow laces are over the top. The Black Laces are WAY Cleaner.

And I mean "Clean" in the correct sense, not "Clean" like how the Kids use it today. Lol

Btw, those two up there just might be in the My TOP 3 Kobe's of All-Time. Man, I wish I was on it when the Bruce's dropped back then. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
What size were those?  I think I may have been watching those and forgot about them.  I remember seeing a pair go for cheap.  You're lucky you got a good seller on ebay.  I've won two pairs of purple fades now both of which the seller wouldn't ship them.  Recently won one for around 140 all in and the seller straight up just relisted them and refunded my money.  He refused to ship them.  I watched the second auction and the seller was definitely bumping the price with another account.  There was an account bidding that had 100% of its bids on that seller over a number of listings.  

They were an 8.5. Yea, I was hesitant to pull the trigger because the owner had no feedback of selling, but the price was too good to give up and ebay has their item policy so I just went through with it. Damn that's messed up...why don't they just list the price for the amount they want then smh. If you're an 8.5 and I run into a pair of them, I'll pm you.

This is a little random, but does anyone or has anyone owned or seen a pair of Zoom Talaches?

It has a thicker insole with embedded zoom. Not a drop-in midsole by any means, but I've been thinking about tracking down a pair to put the zoom in my 8s.  Would probably have to throw an extra insole on top but I think it could work.

Footaction at Serramonte mall (bay area) has two size 11.5 elites superhero for $99.99 on display. Not sure if they have more sizes or do phone orders.

Dear Kobe 8s, hate 2 see yu all move on to your 9th model,but the time spent wit yu all will always be remembered.. Thanks..

Price range for B grade Kobe 8 BHM's worn once?  Trying to figure out a reasonable price to offer.  Thanks in advance

Just picked up sulfurs, purple gradients, and now BHM's all within the past week. All for $400 . Now I just need to cop the xmas and im done.

i saw a kid wearing a pair of nikes that had the same colurway as the inlines.. looked very nice. im guessing thats wear nike got the colourway from..

Back
Top Bottom