OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I really want purple fades should have listen to Lewi well can't find them in an 8 and the only ds 8.5 pair on ebay is ridiculous . Plan on picking up the Easters and Venice beaches by the end of the month hopefully mamabacuriwls too.

Wore em for the first time today :smile:

UNDS a pair of my Sulfurs and found the Purple Python jacket at the Nike Outlet yesterday. My fit today when I picked up the Inspiration.

Since we're on the third release of the Kobe 9's I guess it's safe to say that the 8's are done. Other than the iD's that are still up, I doubt they'll release anymore. But here's my whole collection of the 8's. Every pair except the TB's that went to the outlets. I'm irritated Nike never released the BHM 2.0 or any official Lakers colorway. Glad that it's over. Skipping the 9's. Let's see what the 10's bring next year. 

Top 5: Sparks, BHM's, Fades, Xmas 2012, Mambacurials.

*I forgot the grab the YOTH 8's by the door. Oh well. 

Last edited:
Those White TB's though.

That's definitely the most thorough 8 collection i've ever seen.

(For some reason I can't post pictures or images anymore, and it seems to be just me. In fact the entire bar to do that stuff is gone.)

Since we're on the third release of the Kobe 9's I guess it's safe to say that the 8's are done. Other than the iD's that are still up, I doubt they'll release anymore. But here's my whole collection of the 8's. Every pair except the TB's that went to the outlets. I'm irritated Nike never released the BHM 2.0 or any official Lakers colorway. Glad that it's over. Skipping the 9's. Let's see what the 10's bring next year. 

Top 5: Sparks, BHM's, Fades, Xmas 2012, Mambacurials.

*I forgot the grab the YOTH 8's by the door. Oh well. 

dayyyyym,,,,how much did you spend totally for all of those???

I just bought a pair of what the kobe 8's for 650 on eBay. I paid this price because the seller had alot of detailed pics and offered a money back guarantee. I am very happy with my purchase and im sure they are legit but I have a question. The Big yellow swoosh on the orange shoe has a few hints of orange in it when the light is hitting it just right. Is this normal or should It be completely yellow like the smaller swoosh on the inside? Also does anyone know how many pair were released in the states? I know it was only 90 in china. Thank you guys for any help I really do appreciate it!

I just bought a pair of what the kobe 8's for 650 on eBay. I paid this price because the seller had alot of detailed pics and offered a money back guarantee. I am very happy with my purchase and im sure they are legit but I have a question. The Big yellow swoosh on the orange shoe has a few hints of orange in it when the light is hitting it just right. Is this normal or should It be completely yellow like the smaller swoosh on the inside? Also does anyone know how many pair were released in the states? I know it was only 90 in china. Thank you guys for any help I really do appreciate it!

I need to look at mine and I can let u know something

Back
Top Bottom