OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Since everyone is taking collection photos I figured I would post my collection. My gf has a few pairs of her own but I didn't put them in the photo. She got the blue lights, superhero's, and the gs exclusive blue with the orange swish.

Since everyone is taking collection photos I figured I would post my collection. My gf has a few pairs of her own but I didn't put them in the photo. She got the blue lights, superhero's, and the gs exclusive blue with the orange swish.

What color is the swoosh on heel tab? Gold? Tour Yellow? Yellow/Green Chroma

The heel tag and swish are the same, they are both tour yellow sir. I ordered these back in October so there weren't as many options at the time. Still love em though.

Wow they look gold in the pic

you guys know any brands that make thick black crew socks without a logo on them? off topic, but this is one of the few shoe threads i post in, so i guess it relates somewhat

Just the cleaning solution and the brush.

Bucket of water. Dip the whole brush in water. Put like 4 or 5 drops on the solution and scrub. You don't have to scrub too much and the solution will already start to foam up.

Last edited:

Yea they do, part of it is the flash but the yellow looks real nice with the white upper. You lookin to I.D a pair?
I already did. not the same colors as you but i went with the Yellow Chroma hoping it comes out more gold.

Same here I love the sulfurs. I would always ball in my sulfurs because when they scuff it doesn't show up too badly. That and seeing kobe put in work with those made me want to also. I am balling in the inspirations now cuz I want to preserve my sulfurs and the inspirations are pretty nice.
exactly what im doing with my sulfurs.. preserving them haha. i'll probably go after the bruce lee low 9s next week too so that eventually i can preserve the inspirations.

I've been a long time lurker here and benefited from a lot of posts and links here so it's time I post one since I can't post pics mmx_alieniv is selling christmas lights for a steal I saw size 8.If anyone wants to return the favor in a 9-9.5 :wink:

WTK's came in, the hunt is over 
smokin.gif

Just seen a worn 1x 8.5 WTK go for 325 in the Kobe/KD group :wow:

Do you know the admins there? Sdubl told me to join but they keep denying my request. Can you shoot someone a message to try and get my added? My names matt lol

I got my pair of wtk 8's nib for 400 off eBay thri paypal. I just kept pressing the guy and I got my pair. Don't give up fam

Has anyone found a solution to the bottoming out issue or is it still by a pair of poison greens and swap insoles?

WTK's came in, the hunt is over 
smokin.gif
My size too. Not gonna lie if i came across those in my size at retail. Im selling. I love the WTK but the resale can buy me so many other shoes too. Call me a reseller but Im just being real, 600$ is 600$

Back
Top Bottom