OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My size too. Not gonna lie if i came across those in my size at retail. Im selling. I love the WTK but the resale can buy me so many other shoes too. Call me a reseller but Im just being real, 600$ is 600$
I don't think these are going for 600$ in a 13, in FB groups I saw a sz 13 going for 425-450

Took me a year to Catch up and get my WTK 7s.. Im going to be Patient for the 8s and see What happens.. I want them,BAD.. But cant drop 550$+.. Thats ridiculous..

Went to the mall yesterday to pick up a hat and I walked into footlocker...they had the Superhero elites on sale for $99.99. Long story short, I threw a bday coupon and got some size 14 superhero elites for $90! Easily one of my biggest Kobe 8 comeups.  Immediately did a lace swap with some royal blue laces and unds today!

Went to the mall yesterday to pick up a hat and I walked into footlocker...they had the Superhero elites on sale for $99.99. Long story short, I threw a bday coupon and got some size 14 superhero elites for $90! Easily one of my biggest Kobe 8 comeups.  Immediately did a lace swap with some royal blue laces and unds today!
Damn they finally went on Discount. Hopefully it's all FTL. I don't mind grabbin another pair.

I bought mines 3 weeks ago. You think if I return them they would honor that $99 price? Good thing I hadn't worn them yet I was about too last week for St Pattys day.

Last edited:

Where is this Footlocker located if you don't mind me asking

Where is this Footlocker located if you don't mind me asking
Northridge mall in the 818 valley.  I' m gonna return a pair of size 12 superheroes to panorama in case anybody in the area is interested.

I just called mines in AZ and it's on sale too for $99. I think it's across all FTL or whatever stores still have them. Couple weeks ago GS Toddler sizes were on sale.
retrun your pair asap and get these at a much lesser price! That's what I did with the size 12 my girl got me and she got em for $200 from ftl as well

thanks for that FL sku.  just left my local HOH on the east coast and ordered a pair  

now!  about that leg tattoo.........

thanks for that FL sku.  just left my local HOH on the east coast and ordered a pair  

now!  about that leg tattoo.........
Good stuff...was it $99.99 and di u use the bday coupon? Gotta stick it to the man whenever you can!

Haha yea I know the roses are a little weak, but right above it are my parents names.  Plus, I use it as my tag so nobody can jack my pics lol

Good stuff...was it $99.99 and di u use the bday coupon? Gotta stick it to the man whenever you can!

Haha yea I know the roses are a little weak, but right above it are my parents names.  Plus, I use it as my tag so nobody can jack my pics lol
i didn't use a bday coupon, i just used some of my VIP reward coupons ($20 off).  they came out to $85 each after taxes.  i bought 3 pair.  rocking one, balling in one and no plans for the other pair

i didn't use a bday coupon, i just used some of my VIP reward coupons ($20 off).  they came out to $85 each after taxes.  i bought 3 pair.  rocking one, balling in one and no plans for the other pair
Just today homie? You copped? I'm getting that feeling that I have to go to the mall today before they all gone on my end plus I need to return and repurchase my pair.

Just today homie? You copped? I'm getting that feeling that I have to go to the mall today before they all gone on my end plus I need to return and repurchase my pair.
I gotta get to the mall asap. Dammm

Did the same...came out 82.99. Good looks with sku.

yes a couple hours ago.  my spot didn't have them so i'm getting them shipped.  so 3 pairs are no longer available at some random FL, hopefully its not your local spot!!

yes a couple hours ago.  my spot didn't have them so i'm getting them shipped.  so 3 pairs are no longer available at some random FL, hopefully its not your local spot!!
Damn you. It's cool. I purchase a pair 3 weeks ago so at the very least I'm just trying to return and re-purchase at that sale price. Luckily I didn't UNDS them yet.

sorry if i come across as naive, but are ya'll going to your stores and giving them the SKU's?  i tried to see if customer chat could locate a pair for me but apparently they can't see in-store stocks.  also if anyone comes across the superheros in a 12/12.5 in a store please swing the phone # this way please.

Back
Top Bottom