OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Played in these tonight with those in em...8s will be my favorite shoe for a long time

Whats a fair price for DS supernaturals??

I FINALLY found my sz. But dude wants $300.... Def not gonna pay that.

Whats a fair price for DS supernaturals??

I FINALLY found my sz. But dude wants $300.... Def not gonna pay that.

$215 I suppose. I got mines for 170 but size 9.I never wore it ended up selling it for $214. Never could fit it into my rotation.

Is it a sport pack or just plus enabled.

Northridge mall in the 818 valley.  I' m gonna return a pair of size 12 superheroes to panorama in case anybody in the area is interested.

retrun your pair asap and get these at a much lesser price! That's what I did with the size 12 my girl got me and she got em for $200 from ftl as well
@conqui iz  Repped like crazy homie. Thanks for passing that info along. I ended up returning my pair and re-purchasing them at $99 plus I had a $10 survey coupon. Total ended up to be $97.46. SWEEEEEEET. You saved me a $100. Mad Reps!

Props to the Manager there too he said he normally wouldn't do it but let me do it anyways. Feels good to save that extra dough.

i didnt  really like the superheros...i did it becuase i was interested in the zoom air insole...so well see how it goes...if u stock locate a pair and pay for it...does that mean its yours for sure pretty much or it could still be cancelled or something

Damn I need to locate a pair of Superheros in a size 8. Footlocker in Northridge only had a size 10 left when I called them.

$215 I suppose. I got mines for 170 but size 9.I never wore it ended up selling it for $214. Never could fit it into my rotation.

Is it a sport pack or just plus enabled.

Plus enabled.

I also found a 15 in the sulphurs for 105 shipped DS.....box top missing tho(i hate that)

Plus enabled.

I also found a 15 in the sulphurs for 105 shipped DS.....box top missing tho(i hate that)

I would take those sulfurs over the supernaturals. If the guy is asking 3 bills its going to take a lot of haggling for the price to come down on the naturals.

Anyone heard of soleoriginal on eBay? He's selling ds sulfurs in my size..seems like a legit seller

Checks his feedback also other items hes selling. If there is a bunch of items and feedback is good you should be safe.

I would take those sulfurs over the supernaturals. If the guy is asking 3 bills its going to take a lot of haggling for the price to come down on the naturals.

Well i found another 15 in the sulfurs DS for 160 shipped on the bay (with a normal box, lol)

Gonna pull the trigger

sorry if i come across as naive, but are ya'll going to your stores and giving them the SKU's?  i tried to see if customer chat could locate a pair for me but apparently they can't see in-store stocks.  also if anyone comes across the superheros in a 12/12.5 in a store please swing the phone # this way please.
I just returned my unworn size 12 pair to footlocker Panorama city last night...hit em up asap!

Well i found another 15 in the sulfurs DS for 160 shipped on the bay (with a normal box, lol)

Gonna pull the trigger
Man, wish I could find deals like that in my size.  

For me all I see are people trying to sell Challenge Reds for $200.  
mean.gif

This came in today ... can't convince myself to get the 9s ...
@asyong21  Where you cop these Mine Grey's from? My Nike Outlet has the matching hoodie and sweats on sale now. And I love to matchy matchy.
Sports pack version fits a half size bigger than regular 8s right?
@ntsap  No not to my knowledge. I have the Area 72 and they fit TTS to me. I have the regular +enabled so I don't think putting those chips in the bottom would make you want to go half size up.

Gonna pull the trigger
@BigSlim773  Yup thats a done deal any day of the week. The curse of the big footed has advantages for sure. $146 for my first pair and $180 for my second pair of sulfurs. So you def winning grabbing them right now.

I just returned my unworn size 12 pair to footlocker Panorama city last night...hit em up asap!
@conqui iz  Big ups for that info. Rep again for today.

Man, wish I could find deals like that in my size.  

For me all I see are people trying to sell Challenge Reds for $200.  
mean.gif
@GaussWho  Yup thats the joy of the hunt. If you really wanted the Reds thats not too bad of a deal. But I know what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom