OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would've cleaned them all out (maybe you did lol)if i were you then sell for retail. Might be greedy snatching all of them up but at least you sell for retail haha.

I just called them. No phone orders. Was just trying my luck. Hahahah. But def agree. Deal like that inventory must be scooped up immediately.

Just wondering but how does Marshalls get a hold of these?

Last edited:

I just called them. No phone orders. Was just trying my luck. Hahahah. But def agree. Deal like that inventory must be scooped up immediately.

Just wondering but how does Marshalls get a hold of these?
hahah i didnt even think about calling them. good effort at least.

that's what i was wondering myself..

hahah i didnt even think about calling them. good effort at least.

that's what i was wondering myself..
Just wondering do I got any family nearby. Is San Jose nearby Fresno? 
roll.gif

I remember seeing a couple months ago some had mention Marshalls was going to get the Xmas Kobes too. I went in that weekend and I found hot garbage.

I only bought those 2 to wear. There's a full size run of the kobe 7 system in the team orange and team blue. The Xmas was the last pair on the sales floor. One of the workers claimed they had seen 2-3 more in the stock room but was told they're gone by another worker.

Last edited:
I only bought those 2 to wear. There's a full size run of the kobe 7 system in the team orange and team blue. The Xmas was the last pair on the sales floor. One of the workers claimed they had seen 2-3 more in the stock room but was told they're gone by another worker.
Damn corrupt Marshall Employees. 
roll.gif
 There no better than HOH employees. I kid I kid! 

The best come up I've ever had was Dark Knight 5's for 115 taxes in about a year after release when Athlete's World was closing. That doesn't even begin to compare to that comeup
This one has to go into the Nike Talk Pick Up Hall of Fame. There needs to be a ceremony and @ducatiMatt  needs to prepare a speech of the event exactly how it happens. For reals.

"It was an early Thursday morning. Marshalls doors were just about to open. My stomach was growling, I had no time for breakfast this morning. Rumor was they had Kobe 8 elites in there. I knew I had to skip breakfast" ..... so on and so forth.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to go to Marshalls right now even though I know Hot Garbage is awaiting me.

Just wondering do I got any family nearby. Is San Jose nearby Fresno? :rofl:

I remember seeing a couple months ago some had mention Marshalls was going to get the Xmas Kobes too. I went in that weekend and I found hot garbage.

Too far or I would've went there lol. We never get anything up here.

FootLocker in Alabama has size 8 and 10 in superhero elites for 99
(334) 793-2272

Your local FL should be able to do a charge send with this sku

Back
Top Bottom