OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't know how the HD2012 are but I know for a fact my 2013 are slightly more narrow than the Kobe 8s but I went tts on both and they fit me perfectly

My shoe size has been half a size up from my feet because of my friend's tip to avoid blisters.
I guess I'll know for myself this time which is really better :lol:.

Lmfao! How much? Were they located in memphis?
I can't find the listing anymore but it was $100 something. Size 15 with the hole. Dude stated it to on the description. I'm not sure the city but it was in Tennessee I think. Hopefully whoever bought it read the description and saw the pic.

I can't find the listing anymore but it was $100 something. Size 15 with the hole. Dude stated it to on the description. I'm not sure the city but it was in Tennessee I think. Hopefully whoever bought it read the description and saw the pic.

I hope they read it too[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks again to the poster who mentioned the sale on these. Got my pair in yesterday. $80

I just saw the Superheros at the HOH at North Riverside Mall for $100, but the biggest size they had was a 11. If they were a 11.5/12, then I would have bought them.

was this a thing??? did anyone get in on any of these?? i keep finding awesome prices and my heart starts beating all fast only to have every single one out of stock. lol

^^this is dsg btw
that was actually real.  i was able to grab a whole bunch of stuff.  i was on ***** around midnight the other night when this came up.  they had all these Kobe 8s, just about every KD 6 (just the general releases) and some retro Js (chicago og high 1s, 5s, etc).  

AMAZINGLY, everything was 25-40% off.  chicago 1s were $99.  KDs were $85

i didn't believe it was real so i called the next morning and the rep said that these were stock from the warehouse

I called them and they said it was a glitch because nothing could be added no size to add. If it was real I dunno it didnt work for me.

Superheroes are too green for me. but they look good on court so I dunno. I might cop just for the insoles. anybody have performance feedback on the Zoom on the insoles?

where did you get superheroes for $80?

why is no one letting me in on these deals!!!!!????

Back
Top Bottom