OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think the Superheroes would look better if toned down with black or blue laces.

Has anyone done this?

Last edited:
I think the Superheroes could be toned down a bit with black laces.

Has anyone done this?
There is black on the swoosh and heel counter I believe. Don't have it on me right now. At first I hated the shoe but as I saw it more and more I really liked it.

Last edited:
I think the Superheroes would look better if toned down with black laces.

Has anyone done this?
i dont think that would look too good, being that there's no black on the shoe.  there's some pics a couple post back with a royal lace swap.  looks nice

I think the Superheroes would look better if toned down with black or blue laces.

Has anyone done this?
That was the 1st thing I did...threw on a  royal blue lace swap!

Also, heres the sku again for the SH in  case anybody wants to try and stock locate.  Also, I heard that Santa Barbara footlocker had black/gold elites for $99.99 as well in case anybody feels like calling them up to confirm.

i dont think that would look too good, being that there's no black on the shoe.  there's some pics a couple post back with a royal lace swap.  looks nice
Actually the whole heel clip is black carbon fiber with poison green speckles

Still annoyed with the shenanigans Nike pulled with the TBs. Black pair would've made the perfect beater…
The black and white pair were up for awhile on NDC I should have copped multiple times but was being cheap about it. What was I thinking.
For some reason I expected a wider release.  Then they just vanished.  Having to stalk sites for TBs is no bueno.

That was the 1st thing I did...threw on a  royal blue lace swap!

Also, heres the sku again for the SH in  case anybody wants to try and stock locate.  Also, I heard that Santa Barbara footlocker had black/gold elites for $99.99 as well in case anybody feels like calling them up to confirm.

Yea I scooped the "last one" up yesterday via charge send.

My 2nd pair of christmas came in today..

indifferent.gif
so what are the chances this years BHM shoe just pops up at outlets? still can't believe nike didn't release them since they were way better than the kd or lebron ones.

I hate to say it gents.... I caved today. Lmao!!

I know i had mad hate for the ix elites but these are the ONLY kobe ix's i'll have.

I saw @illistic and @Sprigan82 pics of the Gumbo ix's on here last week... The pics were so on point it made me hunt down a sz.15.... Pulled the trigger 2day.

Shame on me. Lol

Last edited:
:smh: Kobe 9 High's are still mad ugly to my eyes, all of em. I'm not hating the lows however. Thinking about getting at least one pair to see how it compares to past models in terms of comfort.

I just remembered my size 13 mambacurials are still on ice in the closet. Damn I forgot about those...

Back
Top Bottom