OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

that's actually what I did. Just got rid of my SS... it's too impractical and sexy/unique at the same time.
Good Move. SS has already lost some of it's wow factor from when it was first released. By next year I think Xmas lights will still be more wanted than the SS.

I'm jelly. still need these. shouldve copped when i saw for 370. prices up to around 500 now smh
500?????!!!!! Where the hell you looking. These things arent worth that much.

Price still around 350 for mamba

what size are you seeing at 500? lol

show me where!!! I'd gladly spend 350. size 11-11.5

That's the price on ebay. $500 is the cheapest. well $450 by invoice.

Still annoyed with the shenanigans Nike pulled with the TBs. Black pair would've made the perfect beater…
The black and white pair were up for awhile on NDC I should have copped multiple times but was being cheap about it. What was I thinking.

So underrated.

I'm a huge fan of anything w/ neon green, tho,
laugh.gif
Yeah it's a very underrated CW. I'm a sucker for flash lime, Volt, hits too. Has to be suttle tho. I should have copped the Volt pair this past fall. I ended up copping the Supernaturals that I never wore than ended up selling. Trying to track down some Volts for a reasonable price.

Superheroes are too green for me. but they look good on court so I dunno. I might cop just for the insoles. anybody have performance feedback on the Zoom on the insoles?
zoom insoles are a bit thicker, so your foot will be sitting slightly higher. also superhero insoles are a slight bit heavier.  superheroes are better than the nike + zoom (only heel zoom) from just overall comfort,  i think the nike + insole is too stiff.  of course IMO, also zoom last much longer than lunar, If you can score a deal i would say its def worth it.   overall tho, I prefer lunarlon because its the most comfy and lightest, really the only downfall is that it doesn't last that long.    hope that helps.  I posted pics of each insole in comparison to one another, but was a few months ago.

Last edited:
These insane deals always pop up as soon as I take a break from lurking :smh: 40% off elites? Smh

The superheroes and blk/gold elites have the same insole right?

These insane deals always pop up as soon as I take a break from lurking
mean.gif
40% off elites? Smh

The superheroes and blk/gold elites have the same insole right?
nah superheroes have zoom in heal and forefoot,  black elites are just the nike + insoles.  

Back
Top Bottom