OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In a perfect world, the Sparks would've released in the U.S. while those horrid VBs could've been China exclusives...IMO.

Truth
Double Truth!

Wound still burns from 5 Limited or unrleased 8s last year, the only ones I really wanted. Woulda been nice to cop mroe than 4 8s, but like you stated "perfect world".

Triple Truth!!

The salt from missing out on the Sparks will sting and last for years to come :smh:

Hey, I would've been totally OK w/ Sparks coming out here and VB's being China exclusive.

I may not like Sparks, but my god those VB's are one of the worst cw's ever created.

Hey, I would've been totally OK w/ Sparks coming out here and VB's being China exclusive.

I may not like Sparks, but my god those VB's are one of the worst cw's ever created.
I think we're among the few, but I completely agree.  I just can't get down with those VBs at all.

Guys, I'm starting to get desperate and I don't know where else to look besides ebay. fb and craigslist don't have squat.

Should I just dump $250 for each pair of kobe 8s?? (mainly looking for easters, milk snakes, and maybe volts)

Guys, I'm starting to get desperate and I don't know where else to look besides ebay. fb and craigslist don't have squat.

Should I just dump $250 for each pair of kobe 8s?? (mainly looking for easters, milk snakes, and maybe volts)
Thats kind pricy for the Milksnakes and Volts. Those should be in the lower 200's or below. Easter is tricky. I've seen most at around those price but you should be able to find them from $200 to $250. If you can't and you want to spend $250 you can. Not saying it's a good price but not saying it's a bad price either.

All these prices include plus ship 2 day priority I'm assuming?

Thats kind pricy for the Milksnakes and Volts. Those should be in the lower 200's or below. Easter is tricky. I've seen most at around those price but you should be able to find them from $200 to $250. If you can't and you want to spend $250 you can. Not saying it's a good price but not saying it's a bad price either.

All these prices include plus ship 2 day priority I'm assuming?
yes these all include shipping (not sure about 2 day priority). I know for sure these are rip off prices, but i'm just not sure what my alternatives are...

yes these all include shipping (not sure about 2 day priority). I know for sure these are rip off prices, but i'm just not sure what my alternatives are...
And DS not pre-owned. Because if it's Pre-owned they are def rip off prices. I haven't tried any of these other options like FB groups or Instagram. But NT members seem to get good deals on them. Also check the Buy/Sell Forum for some.

Sometimes you just go to do what you got to do to survive in this world.

What size are you looking for?

I would make a few iDs if you're buying 8s for those prices at this point.

Last edited:
Another day of PT on my knee...

The Kobe 8 is the perfect workout/rehab shoe for me :pimp:

Naw.

Keep hawking ebay.

Milksnakes can be had for ~180
Volts, I have no idea why, are insanely priced on ebay but I wouldnt pay more than ~180
Easters ~200

Back
Top Bottom