OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

any1 who needs sz 18 kobe 8 message me

kobe-wtf.gif

Size wut?!

im still hunting for the SPARKS damn it,,,i cant believe it never came to USA!!
That's the way of the world now, catering to the mainland Chinese folks. Most of them still can't afford them but the rich over there buy them up just to tease us with the ridiculous asking price of $2 Gs or above on ebay. Damn Nike.

the toebox height difference shouldnt be anything to worry about?
I noticed that but I was thinking that that may have been a defect (fuse thicker on right pair), because the rest of the shoe seems fine. Tongue, mesh, KB24 in the mesh, colorblocking/pattern all seemed real to me. Maybe some other people could help out.

I noticed that but I was thinking that that may have been a defect (fuse thicker on right pair), because the rest of the shoe seems fine. Tongue, mesh, KB24 in the mesh, colorblocking/pattern all seemed real to me. Maybe some other people could help out.
Yup. Just the toe cap is off but it happens. You have pics of the bottoms to make sure there not worn down.

Challenge reds sold well tho. They are made an example of as if they sat.

They weren't really loved and besides, most of the 8s moved pretty well. Once they went 20% off or so, people would buy whatever color. Just like what happened with the Kobe 4-6.

It all depends if they're Legit... where are they online? We could do a legit check for you...

What size by the way...?
Originally Posted by freethrowdoh  

thanks.. are they good?
Gotta be Honest, bro...

I asked partly because I cared, but mostly because I wanted to Jack Your Deal, right from under you. LOLOL 

But, I'm a nice guy... and those are indeed LEGIT. Kudos!

But yea, those might be worn a couple times... still a good deal, so I wouldn't press my luck. 
grin.gif

What do you guys think is a fair price for worn 2x mambacurials sz 14? 

Trying to trade a guy for one of my doubles plus cash. 

Gotta be Honest, bro...

I asked partly because I cared, but mostly because I wanted to Jack Your Deal, right from under you. LOLOL 

But, I'm a nice guy... and those are indeed LEGIT. Kudos!

But yea, those might be worn a couple times... still a good deal, so I wouldn't press my luck. 
grin.gif
yeah and thats why i didnt u give u any info to them

Back
Top Bottom