OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not sure if this has been posted but new Kobe shorts on NDC. Multiple cws.

Kobe Outdoor Tech

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-outdoor-tech-basketball-shorts/pid-939507/pgid-939510

Kobe-Outdoor-Tech-Mens-Basketball-Shorts-597349_010_A_PREM.jpg

Kobe-Outdoor-Tech-Mens-Basketball-Shorts-597349_547_A_PREM.jpg

Kobe Obsess

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-obsess-basketball-shorts/pid-939523/pgid-1535659

Kobe-Obsess-Mens-Basketball-Shorts-597351_010_A_PREM.jpg

Yeah thats still a hefty price for those YOTH. With 20% off I might cop.
Even with the 20% off it's still a bit hefty.

But...$100 giftcard for $90 through citibank rewards or 10% cashback with discover, and THEN a 20% off code...now we're talking.

Last edited:

Even with the 20% off it's still a bit hefty.

But...$100 giftcard for $90 through citibank rewards, then 10% cashback with discover, and THEN a 20% off code...now we're talking.
Don't forget about ebates 6% cash back on top of that. Then you must cop.

Tried the kobe 9 low bruce lee last night, glad i've passed on them. It looks dull. But the traction is beast. 8s are more appealing to me. Imo

kobe 8 yoth for 103.97 off ndc with a 20% coupon i have.. good deal or not? could these drop in price even more?

kobe 8 yoth for 103.97 off ndc with a 20% coupon i have.. good deal or not? could these drop in price even more?

If you want them thats def a good deal. There not going to drop them again not for awhile. Use ebates for 6% cash back.

They just give you cash back for purchases you make. It might be nike. They had some issues with adding to cart. Try it without and see if it goes thru.

Even with the Yoths dropping in price, I still cant see myself pulling the trigger on them

Always thought the infamous "ghost" swoosh was the best indicator of Mambacurials.
That's one thing I found out once I got my MC's... everybody called it a "Ghost" Swoosh like there was once a Swoosh there, but really, it's just the Mesh Pattern.

I'd presume the swoosh area in the mesh is on Every Kobe 8 for reference when placing the Swoosh on during manufacturing... really dope when you see it upclose! 
nthat.gif

Ironically, something that the Kobe 9 is missing is that kind of "Detail."

Back
Top Bottom