OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol. I found these Venice Beaches on a local classifieds site. I guess he wants to protect those soles. :tongue: Son is choking them with the saran wrap. He wants 175. If only they were my size :smh:

Last edited:
Lol. I found these Venice Beaches on a local classifieds site. I guess he wants to protect those soles.
tongue.gif
Son is choking them with the saran wrap. He wants 175. If only they were my size
mean.gif

Taking care of them soles. Thats a decent price actually.

My Venice Beach's were SO COLD. 
nthat.gif

So UnderRated & I Loved those Yellow Laces. SMH

Sold mine bc I'm trying to make better decisions on shoes if I know I won't rock em as often, but man, I feel sumtypaway. 
ohwell.gif

One of those situations where I LOVED the Shoe, but it's better if we part ways, bc I couldn't give them the time they needed.

We're no good for each other.
mean.gif

Yea, its decent/good deal with the times we live in.  I'll keep looking for them.
Yea, you're right. Ebay cats are busting heads on resell with $200+ as usual... so annoying.

I just sold my flawless NDS (Worn Once) Size 12's a week ago for $160, so yeah, some cats like me are just tryna get em off our hands.

Lol. I found these Venice Beaches on a local classifieds site. I guess he wants to protect those soles.
tongue.gif
Son is choking them with the saran wrap. He wants 175. If only they were my size
mean.gif

Better than the VBs I typically come across advertised as "VNDS worn 2x!!!" - yet the soles are completely yellow already and they still want at least $50+ over retail...

What size are those?

Last edited:
Better than the VBs I typically come across advertised as "VNDS worn 2x!!!" - yet the soles are completely yellow already and they still want at least $50+ over retail...

What size are those?

Size 8.5. If they were a bigger size I'd be all over em. Plus no one here has money so you can usually bargain with sellers.

Yea, you're right. Ebay cats are busting heads on resell with $200+ as usual... so annoying.

I just sold my flawless NDS (Worn Once) Size 12's a week ago for $160, so yeah, some cats like me are just tryna get em off our hands.
Damn man, I wish you woulda let me know.  

I'm always on the lookout for Venice Beaches in Size 12.  

Currently sitting at my desk at work thinking how much i love the MC's.... Too bad they didnt make a sz.15 in them... I scrambled on release day and scored a sz.14. Been sitting on them ever since hoping a sz15 would surface somewhere.

Welp, no size 15. and i told my self about 5 months ago that i wasnt doing kicks that barely fit anymore.

I guess i gotta get rid of em. The plus side is i got 2 pairs of iD's coming in this week or next. So im excited about those.

Sorry for the novel. Lol!

Damn man, I wish you woulda let me know.  

I'm always on the lookout for Venice Beaches in Size 12.  
Aw nah bro, I was referring to the Red Suede EXT's he found the deal on. I sold mine last week.

I did sell my worn once VB's for around the same amount, however it was WAY back in the Fall.

@BigSlim773  

Ey bro, I know you rock bigger sizes, so just a heads up... there was/maybe still is MAD DS "Sulfur" 8's on the Bay for the Low in Sizes 14-18.

Haven't checked since Sunday Night, but it was a Large Feet Gold Mine the other day from a few different sellers...

So Salty they ain't have my 12's. I need to Double Up, bad. 
mean.gif

@BigSlim773

Ey bro, I know you rock bigger sizes, so just a heads up... there was/maybe still is MAD DS "Sulfur" 8's on the Bay for the Low in Sizes 14-18.

Haven't checked since Sunday Night, but it was a Large Feet Gold Mine the other day from a few different sellers...

So Salty they ain't have my 12's. I need to Double Up, bad. :smh:  

There a few sz.15's in the sulfurs, i think im watching a pair... I just cant bring myself to pull the trigger on that c/w. Just isnt loud enough for me.

Anybody need any of these? Here ya go.
Thanks for the info. Gonna send him a message right now.  Hopefully he's legit.

Aw nah bro, I was referring to the Red Suede EXT's he found the deal on. I sold mine last week.

I did sell my worn once VB's for around the same amount, however it was WAY back in the Fall.
Ah ok, Red Suede EXTs are pretty cool also.  I hated on them at first, but I did a 180.  

Back
Top Bottom