OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

im so glad those red/camos arent the ASG i would have been so let down since the VII ASG was the sickest colorway they would be downgrading going with that one as the ASG and those black mamba YOTS are a DEF cop for me ive got sulfurs and christmas lights already man is kobe making a lot of money from me this year lol

So the pythons are the only ones out of the 3 w/ the EM upper?

I'm hoping that snakeskin pattern on the upper becomes an iD option. Make it happen Nike!!!

So the pythons are the only ones out of the 3 w/ the EM upper?

I'm hoping that snakeskin pattern on the upper becomes an iD option. Make it happen Nike!!!
Pythons aren't a YOTS colorway, but the red camo-esque YOTS colorway is the only one that will have the EM upper.

Thanks bro was a little confused im at work otherwise I woulda read up on the 85 new posts haha. This thread done blown up! I love it.

Side note, last nights men's league game I was rocking sulfurs and one dude was rocking the Xmas pair. His cousin was wearing the VII elites and before the game started his cousin let him try on the VIIIs. Haha I wish I could explain how pissed dude who owned the Elites was, apparently he just bought em for 140 and now he wants the VIIIs!

Last edited:
Thanks bro was a little confused im at work otherwise I woulda read up on the 85 new posts haha. This thread done blown up! I love it.

Side note, last nights men's league game I was rocking sulfurs and one dude was rocking the Xmas pair. His cousin was wearing the VII elites and before the game started his cousin let him try on the VIIIs. Haha I wish I could explain how pissed dude who owned the Elites was, apparently he just bought em for 140 and now he wants the VIIIs!

Lol. He needs to do his research before buying.

I wonder if I'ma like these:

Yea, I think so.

Last edited:
after seeing those HD pics of the All Black Snakeskin 8's. They're not bad after all.[/quote]

same here.

wonder how much that bomber jacket gonna cost. gotta be upwards of $500?[/quote]

The USA Olympic jacket was $400+. So im guessing this will be somewhere around that price range.
I hope its a lot cheaper tho! Nike need to look out for its customers with these & give it a reasonable price tag.

same here.

wonder how much that bomber jacket gonna cost. gotta be upwards of $500?

The USA Olympic jacket was $400+. So im guessing this will be somewhere around that price range.
I hope its a lot cheaper tho! Nike need to look out for its customers with these & give it a reasonable price tag.[/quote]

the black YOTS pair is :pimp:, red suede's are nice too, but i'm really waiting on either of the grey pairs and those purple fades :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom