OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So the t shirt is actually a hoodie. Maybe there might be a tee like this somewhere. Just posting a picture of what I saw at HOH
Back

Front

Every single 8 I have seen is phenomenal to me. I'm going all-in!!!! Seriously, the creativity shows someone got the memo on the lack of sales for the VII's and got their stuff together. Red suede? Yes please. Leather? sure. What a GREAT year it's gonna be for KOBEheads!

Last edited:
Awesome! Needed an all black shoe, I'll prolly beat those lol. Will try and get Black pair and red pair.

All 3 are super nice, I have to see more pics of them on feet & in different lighting.

I really hate how the off court type pairs don't have the heel cup. I've always really liked that about the kobe line 4-8.

If the black snake skin pair had a white outsole they would be copped no question. not a fan of the translucent outsole.

Wow. its amazing how much i dont like any of these colorways. only kobe viiis ive actually liked so far are the xmas and the purple ones hes been wearing lately. oh well...more for you guys. Hope you all get the prs ur after.

I'm fine with all three colorways personally, if I get lucky and have the wallet at the time I may try for all of them

The black is awesome, the red suede look like they could be a dream seaon pair that nobody would ever have wanted.

Last edited:
All 3 are super nice, I have to see more pics of them on feet & in different lighting.

I really hate how the off court type pairs don't have the heel cup. I've always really liked that about the kobe line 4-8.

If the black snake skin pair had a white outsole they would be copped no question. not a fan of the translucent outsole.
if they wouldve been black translucent outsole and bball heel cup wouldve been crazy

nonetheless these are 
nthat.gif
IMO

The pack is really nice. Black pair will def try and be copped. Time to wait for official ASG pics now and BHM. This line is definitely looking like the strongest out of the KD and LB this year.

damn, thread blew up :wow:

Im feeling the whole pack... only ones I really want are the blacks, and red pair (the one that was the possible asg up to this point).

I wonder what price will be on the lifestyle pairs? Wonder if same cushioning?

If more $$ (very likely) and not same cushion set up, I'll be passing on lifestyle..... That would be Nike just milking us because they know they can.

Really digging the Pythons and the "Blackouts".

Hopefully the Blackouts release.

The Dark Atomic Teal pair is nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom