OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Legit or nah? Seller only wants 120 OBO. He says he received them as a gift. If they're real I may just offer something way over his asking price to make sure no one else gets em

Bhm 1.0 are real.

Bhm 2.0 are fake. Shozoku logo in the back you can tell plus the shape in the back as well. Plus like dude said box is fake as well.

YOTH came in yesterday. Laces need to ****...tried a lace swap with Python and it looks alright, thought the yellow YOTH laces might go with the python green/brown/red color scheme but naw. Just gonna get some new laces for the YOTH. Anyone order those ropesupply laces?

any got any facebook Kobe groups so i can unload mine i dont want anymore? i remember a member sent me to a huge one before but i ended up not joining. Im not sure if it was strictly 8's or all Kobes.

The dude trying to sell the BHM's was a scammer. I remember talking to a guy about a month ago for a pair that was the same price and size. He sent me pics and they were clearly fake. He reposted the ad after I got the previous ones lifted and used untagged pics of an authentic pair on ebay. It was the first thing that popped up when I searched "kobe 8 bhm" on ebay. They weren't even the same size as the ones in the listing. :smh: I should've known for the price they were listed at. It's never a good sign when someone says they received something as a "gift". Most of the time that's a way of cloaking the fact that they are fake. Now i know why he never responded to my emails.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that man, thought you had a come up there. It sucks but often when things sound to good to be true, they often are.

The dude trying to sell the BHM's was a scammer. I remember talking to a guy about a month ago for a pair that was the same price and size. He sent me pics and they were clearly fake. He reposted the ad after I got the previous ones lifted and used untagged pics of an authentic pair on ebay. It was the first thing that popped up when I searched "kobe 8 bhm" on ebay. They weren't even the same size as the ones in the listing.
mean.gif
I should've known for the price they were listed at. It's never a good sign when someone says they received something as a "gift". Most of the time that's a way of cloaking the fact that they are fake. Now i know why he never responded to my emails.
I can give you the link to a pair on CL in Houston, but I don't know the dude from a hole in ground or if they're even still available. Other than the link, you're on your own. They had them for $180 DS.  Again, I have no affiliation with him other than running across his ad, so proceed with absolute caution.

Back
Top Bottom