OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I can give you the link to a pair on CL in Houston, but I don't know the dude from a hole in ground or if they're even still available. Other than the link, you're on your own. They had them for $180 DS.  Again, I have no affiliation with him other than running across his ad, so proceed with absolute caution.

That's a great price. I think I'll pass though. Buying online through CL sounds like a good way to get scammed. At least you can check them out if you're doing a meetup. Thanks for the heads up though

I can give you the link to a pair on CL in Houston, but I don't know the dude from a hole in ground or if they're even still available. Other than the link, you're on your own. They had them for $180 DS.  Again, I have no affiliation with him other than running across his ad, so proceed with absolute caution.
That's a great price. I think I'll pass though. Buying online through CL sounds like a good way to get scammed. At least you can check them out if you're doing a meetup. Thanks for the heads up though
NP, an 11 was just too big for me. And, I don't blame you, just thought I'd let you know ... just in case you were brave enough to take that plunge.

Christmas ss is still available for retail?

I got mine at Solecon soho, but I've seen them in random Footlockers/Champs in manhattan and BK

In fact a friend told me that some Mine Greys are still on shelves at a few stores in downtown BK. Not sure if they are still there but I'm planning on finding out myself.

Picked these up for $200 flat. Been wanting these for a while.

Mine greys are still sitting here. Cdn retail is 180 plus taxes though. I'm waiting until they mark them down by 25 percent or so. I have another coupon I can stack on top of it to get em for like 115 plus taxes or so.

Last edited:
Mine Grey's also sitting here in Taiwan. Lots available for retail and some have already been discounted.

Hi all, how the size fitting for Kobe 8?

I wear 9 or 9.5 for most of my nike, I wanna order the US10 YOTH at nike.com

would it fit?

Thanks!

Whats your tts. If its 9.5 10 should be okay but if its 9 might be too big for you. They run tts.

Back
Top Bottom