OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Easters today

3 pairs of 8s this month (YOTH, Green glows, and Christmas SS)

I know there are other color ways sitting around stores here in NYC....just need to hunt for them.

Also toyed with the idea of purchasing online....however I've heard mixed things about rmk, I've seen a few things on Kixpress, flightclub doesn't really have anything in my size I want...

Plus why pay resale if I don't have too....gonna hit BK and manhattan on my day off Thursday....have my fingers crossed

Yeah, I wouldn't bother with those sites. I would browse the bay instead. Prices on 8's have been dropping lately. Plus Rmk charges 35 for shipping and doesn't even double box. :x

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn't bother with those sites. I would browse the bay instead. Prices on 8's have been dropping lately. Plus Rmk charges 35 for shipping and doesn't even double box. :x

I hear you....I mean I think I can score a couple of pairs locally...just a matter of finding time to go look (the hunt for me is part of the fun)

Saw some 7s (poison dart frogs) on one of the sites for 110...I've ordered from kixpress no issues....however I've heard mixed reviews about the authenticity of stuff on rmk....

8s I'll hunt for no problem....if I can score some 7s for cheap (145 after shipping is still pretty good) id buy those as well

^Let me get a pair :nerd:

Still rockin 8s myself, **** the 9s

14230608892_2a38ef5cf9_h.jpg

Quoted with pic for beauty lol. That xdr sole is money. Pulled mine out and wore them the other day (US release) and the sole is just not the same any more. Still one of my favorite shoes I own. Nice pic!

Yeah I dont know why translucent soles have to be used so much.

I skipped out on the Blitz Blue because those soles were already yellow in most stores before purchase.

Last edited:
Fellas need your input (I just recently got into Kobe's so I'm not as knowledgeable)...here it goes...

I have an extra pair of DS White/Cement 3s (not the 88s but the previous retro)....thinking of trading them for DS Christmas lights....how much if any should the other dude add?

Fellas need your input (I just recently got into Kobe's so I'm not as knowledgeable)...here it goes...

I have an extra pair of DS White/Cement 3s (not the 88s but the previous retro)....thinking of trading them for DS Christmas lights....how much if any should the other dude add?

Ds pair of lights go for 230-270 not sure about the 3s. Anyways it's an extra pair. Just get the deal done straight up shoe for shoe if you really want em

Ds pair of lights go for 230-270 not sure about the 3s. Anyways it's an extra pair. Just get the deal done straight up shoe for shoe if you really want em

Ya I would say straight up since they are not 88's. If anything the Xmas lights are probably worth more than the 2011 white cement 3's

Ya I would say straight up since they are not 88's. If anything the Xmas lights are probably worth more than the 2011 white cement 3's

Xmas lights>>>>>11 White Cement 3's

I sold my only pair of WC 3's and copped a VNDS pair of 03's for cheap isntead. Dat shiny oily leather :x

I'd either do the trade straight up or maybe get the other guy to $20 or something. I always try to bargain with people I'm trading with to get the best deal and then work from there. Can't hurt

Last edited:
Just opened up my yoth and the blue sole is just as impressive in person. Best $76 I've spent on a shoe ever.

Love me a crisp pair of 8s!

Make sure they're legit. You said you're new to the shoe and there are plenty fake Christmas lights out there

Sadly they were sitting at HoH in Staten Island for a while....along with Mine Greys, Area 72s (for those on the island I believe they still have a size 12 on those) and Easters.....kept saying I'd come back and cop....all that was left in my size last I went were the Green Glows which I picked up.

What was I thinking? Lol

Back
Top Bottom