OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Agree that lace swap is nice.
:lol: Dang. You can't start somebody off with those tropical skittle looking shoes. Gotta go with a classic like the Purple Gradients.

I personally couldn't stand the Kobe's in general until the milk snakes. By that time I was too late in the game for the classics at retail

I personally couldn't stand the Kobe's in general until the milk snakes. By that time I was too late in the game for the classics at retail
June 2013. You still had plenty of time to grab Kobes at retail or close to at least. I started around that time and they still had Pythons, and blue glows and those were some of the first to drop in early 2013. 

Well depending on where you live. But still they weren't too hard to find online.

Last edited:
How come i couldnt sell my volts? i remember everyone wanting them and people were saying they sold fr $220 :smh:

June 2013. You still had plenty of time to grab Kobes at retail or close to at least. I started around that time and they still had Pythons, and blue glows and those were some of the first to drop in early 2013. 

Well depending on where you live. But still they weren't too hard to find online.

Kobe's aren't popular in my area and we didn't get most of them except the hyped versions.

3m would have been nice but I still think its a great cw. Port wines are amazing. I actually didn't like em when they dropped but now I wish I would have got a pair.

LyPac how do you like the 9 compared to the 8? I bought those too but ended up selling to my boy (took a $9 tax loss lol)

Didn't really like the fit or how they looked on foot compared to the 8

Back
Top Bottom