OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

BHM 8 for me today... Really like the grey/orange color way..

I don't have any experiences buying in store (footlocker/HoH) and having shipped to the store or my house.

Saw a pair of the Black/Green Phillipines on the back wall inquired about my size (8-8.5), the employee told me she located a pair in an 8.5 and that they could have them shipped.

I paid in cash at the counter and with my VIP coupon, purchase came out to 64.99.

Am I in the clear? What I mean is.....what are the chances of me getting a call saying they can't fulfill the order?
50/50. Sometimes the stock is damaged or lost and isn't cleared up and out of the system. I've had both orders filled and canceled. Tried twice on a Mango 9 size 13 and cancelled both times even though computer said it should be there.

FYI-There's a pair of Pythons in the 8.5 here in KC at the HOH.

50/50. Sometimes the stock is damaged or lost and isn't cleared up and out of the system. I've had both orders filled and canceled. Tried twice on a Mango 9 size 13 and cancelled both times even though computer said it should be there.

Are the Pythons discounted right now at HOH?

No. But get to use the BDAY coupon on them so $115. Still not bad for Deadstock. They have the Red PP I keep waiting to get discounted.
I'm surprised they haven't discounted all the remaining Kobe 8's that are in stock. I remember seeing the Blow Glows they had for $99 and the Superhero Elites for $99.

Would have been all blues. Read in here they were at some Foot Lockers. Still hard to find those for retail $140 anywhere.

Last edited:

I don't have any experiences buying in store (footlocker/HoH) and having shipped to the store or my house.

Saw a pair of the Black/Green Phillipines on the back wall inquired about my size (8-8.5), the employee told me she located a pair in an 8.5 and that they could have them shipped.

I paid in cash at the counter and with my VIP coupon, purchase came out to 64.99.

Am I in the clear? What I mean is.....what are the chances of me getting a call saying they can't fulfill the order?

I think it was BigJ who described the more guaranteed way to do a stock locate, which was to do a store to store transfer and have both managers communicate to initiate the process.

Where? I want both lol
Blue Glows were months ago. They only had a size 8 at a FTL here in AZ. Superheroes were on sale couple months ago for $99. You should check your FTL to see if they have anymore in stock.

I remember purchasing at retail minus $20 Vip Coupon and a couple weeks later they went on sale and the Manager let me return the shoes and buy them back at discount.

Blue Glows were months ago. They only had a size 8 at a FTL here in AZ. Superheroes were on sale couple months ago for $99. You should check your FTL to see if they have anymore in stock.

I remember purchasing at retail minus $20 Vip Coupon and a couple weeks later they went on sale and the Manager let me return the shoes and buy them back at discount.
Ugh that's my size ! I really just started wanting the blue lights weeks ago and the port wines a few months ago. Will try to stock locate. Hoping this auction for green pit vipers is successful . They are a half size bigger but after putting my all stars with the sports pack next to my milk snakes they seem bigger to me so I might be good.

Half size up on the kobe 8s you should be good. It actually helps a little if you plan to wear thicker socks or elite socks.
This is exactly how I wear them. I'm 9.5 and went up to a 10 wearing Nike no show cushioned socks.

After being in the box since they released the sole was starting to show signs of yellowing, just like the 11 lows do/will, so I finally took the chance to wear these a few hours ago. That only leaves my Easters as being DS out of my 8 collection.

Also saw this while I was at the mall.

The 9 lows look like they'll sit for a while, at least the EM's. Going to look into getting the yellow one's ("Bruce Lee's") in a few weeks, so I can finally compare the two models. Just based on holding a pair in my hands today, they seem like they'll give a similar level of comfort to the 8's. Not really interested in any of the EM's other colorways, and the Elites are ugly as sin. Hope that the HTM's release a decent colorway over here as well.

Last edited:

How quickly do you usually get notified when they can't fill the order?

9s still sit for a while, then all of a sudden they'll be gone and ppl will start hunting them down like no tomorrow 

How quickly do you usually get notified when they can't fill the order?
3 days is usually when they will cancel. They will try a few stores which takes about 2 days and then on 3rd is when they would cancel. This has ben my experience. Just have to cross fingers and hope luck is on your side.

I feel people will regret passing or letting them sit on the first 2 colorways.(Bruce lee,Crimson) Can see being like the Sulfur and Purple Grads.

I feel people will regret passing or letting them sit on the first 2 colorways.(Bruce lee,Crimson) Can see being like the Sulfur and Purple Grads.
prob not to the same extent.  mainly because kobe wore the sulfur and purple fades in games, is the main reason ppl love them, on top of the cw already looking dope as heck. 

I have all 4 that have released so far (missed out on the Phillipines, lack of funds), and I am very happy with them. Its hard to say how people will feel about them in the long run.....at least until we have an idea of what drops following the Brazils (lets face it, one of the ugliest colorways in any shoe in history).....

Back
Top Bottom