OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Side by side comparison of the first cw of the 8's and the first cw of the 9's (EM).
Man, there's No Comparison, here. Not even in the Same League. GAME... 8's. 
nthat.gif

Just found these guys for $100 shipped. Seller is claiming they're 9/10. Would you guys agree? All I see is a dirty sole and thats it. Thanks in advance to anyone that chimes in

The only suspect part is the outer heel. Can't tell if it has some heel drag or just not a good pic. But the yellow shozoku (in the sole) is a good sign that the shoe has been worn lightly. 

Last edited:
The only suspect part is the outer heel. Can't tell if it has some heel drag or just not a good pic. But the yellow shozoku (in the sole) is a good sign that the shoe has been worn lightly. 

Forsure man thanks for the response. They look like they're in great shape to me besides the dirty sole which i can clean up pretty easily. And yeah it probably is just the picture quality. It's pretty bad haha

Just need to pick up a pair of Mambacurial's for a decent price and then I think my soul can finally rest with the 8's. I made a couple big pick ups this week. I hate waiting for shoes to ship. I'm too anxious. 
mad.gif
 Will post pics when I get em around Wednesday...

If anyone is in need, there is a pair of vnds gradients in a size 13 on the bay for $90 obo.

Their condition looks pretty mint to me for that price, and the guy also has a few other colorways for sale as well. 

If anyone is in need, there is a pair of vnds gradients in a size 13 on the bay for $90 obo.

Their condition looks pretty mint to me for that price, and the guy also has a few other colorways for sale as well.
No. They look pretty beat up. You can still get for retail on the bay just have to be patient.

Are the shoes okay? If they are, honestly I would move on and not deal with the hassle nor buy from the seller again. Probably give him a negative or neutral rating for not being wise enough  to doublebox an international shipment.

Can we see pics? That's messed up. Surprised they survived the trip
The shoes are OK, it's just the box. Yes, I'd like to move on but then got curious what PayPal will say about this. So we'll see...not hoping much. And oh, I love the Mambacurials 
smile.gif

Last edited:
I ended up returning my Kobe 9 Easters. Loved the 8s and felt like the 9 elites were both better for bball. I could see the 9s being comfortable for casual wear but I like the look of the 8 better so unless they blow me away with a new color I might have to double back and try to get some 8s again since I wear through that lunarlon midsole quick.

I don't have any experiences buying in store (footlocker/HoH) and having shipped to the store or my house.

Saw a pair of the Black/Green Phillipines on the back wall inquired about my size (8-8.5), the employee told me she located a pair in an 8.5 and that they could have them shipped.

I paid in cash at the counter and with my VIP coupon, purchase came out to 64.99.

Am I in the clear? What I mean is.....what are the chances of me getting a call saying they can't fulfill the order?

I don't have any experiences buying in store (footlocker/HoH) and having shipped to the store or my house.

Saw a pair of the Black/Green Phillipines on the back wall inquired about my size (8-8.5), the employee told me she located a pair in an 8.5 and that they could have them shipped.

I paid in cash at the counter and with my VIP coupon, purchase came out to 64.99.

Am I in the clear? What I mean is.....what are the chances of me getting a call saying they can't fulfill the order?

You should be good

Man im thinkin about selling my Blk/gld elite insoles. The insoles have never been used. I took em out and swap with the lunarlon everytime.

Anybody have any advice on cleaning the upper inside panel (where the inside swoosh is) on this shoe? Un-DSed a pair of supernaturals for this cookout and it was a mudpit. I cleaned mostly everything, but that part just won't clean properly

Back
Top Bottom