OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I didnt like them at first too after trying them on multiple times in store. But after I bought them and tried them on again I really feel the comfort. They feel very good on feet because less fuse I can feel the mesh more which is softer. Plus the lunarlon has those little raise things for less slippage which feel good on the bottom of your feet. The 8s still beat out the 9 as far as CW and design tho. Im liking the 9 low tho and I use to hate them as much as you guys do. Lol.

These just weren't even on my radar until I saw the Easters. :nthat: Some of the cleanest kicks i've ever seen.

Whats the going rate on vvvvnds 9/10 xmas ss kobes size 12? Trying to see if I should lower my price on this facebook group lol

^Let me get a pair :nerd:

Still rockin 8s myself, **** the 9s

14230608892_2a38ef5cf9_h.jpg

One of the nicest pics of the xmas 8 I've seen.... Nice job..

Hi guys,

I recently got a Kobe 8 Mambacurial from eBay. However, the seller sent the shoe using the box it is in (i.e. didn't double boxed the shoe) and so the box is crushed and also full of shipping labels.

I contacted the seller and he suggested to file a damage claim. I am just wondering if anyone had any experience with this e.g. how much to claim.

Thanks in advance!

Are the shoes okay? If they are, honestly I would move on and not deal with the hassle nor buy from the seller again. Probably give him a negative or neutral rating for not being wise enough  to doublebox an international shipment.

Hi guys,

I recently got a Kobe 8 Mambacurial from eBay. However, the seller sent the shoe using the box it is in (i.e. didn't double boxed the shoe) and so the box is crushed and also full of shipping labels.

I contacted the seller and he suggested to file a damage claim. I am just wondering if anyone had any experience with this e.g. how much to claim.

Thanks in advance!
Can we see pics? That's messed up. Surprised they survived the trip

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

So the seller wants you to file a claim because he's too lazy to double box the shoes in the first place... That's logical.

Back
Top Bottom