OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I've got brand new size 9 milk snakes in box that I'm looking to trade for purple gradients, blue blitz, or easters. If anyone's interested, let me know!
Thats like trading Pikachu for Charizard smh
A Top 10 response of June...
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure even Kobe probably calls the Purple Gradients the "Lewi's" now :lol:

How many pairs did you end up getting?

Just saw these pop up on ebay for $200 shipped. Looks all legit from the pics, will see what I get in the mail.

Seller has 1 negative feedback for not shipping a pair of KD preheats that sold on a low bid.

Receipt and FTL sticker on the box...

ebay item 321433850481

I Was About To Cop But Seems To Good To Be True!!! My Pair Will Come To Me Eventually!!!

Lewi Let Us Know How Everything Goes Bro

Last edited:
I wanna know if any retailers sell the KOBE 8s?  I just checked ebay and it's just insane.  Any help?  I don't really care about color way though.  Thank you.

I wanna know if any retailers sell the KOBE 8s?  I just checked ebay and it's just insane.  Any help?  I don't really care about color way though.  Thank you.

Eastbay has the year of the horse.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...light-green/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

For more colorways your best option is stock locating at a footlocker. I believe on the first page of the thread there is a bunch of sku numbers for different shoes that you can bring to a store and they can check the system nationwide and order for you.

Eastbay has the year of the horse.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...light-green/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

For more colorways your best option is stock locating at a footlocker. I believe on the first page of the thread there is a bunch of sku numbers for different shoes that you can bring to a store and they can check the system nationwide and order for you.
Thanks.  I'm debating a pair for indoor.  I am looking at the Venomenon 4s too.  I have yet to check them out in person, but I saw and tried the 8s before.  The 8s are just like the 4,5,6 for me.  Very comfy.  So I am a bit biased for the 8s.  

Thanks.  I'm debating a pair for indoor.  I am looking at the Venomenon 4s too.  I have yet to check them out in person, but I saw and tried the 8s before.  The 8s are just like the 4,5,6 for me.  Very comfy.  So I am a bit biased for the 8s.  

Also check the buy/sell page on here. A lot of members have been selling new pairs for retail.

Back
Top Bottom