OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

$250 shipped for a DS pair of size 10 Xmas '12s sound about right these days? Was on Feebay and trying to work a deal for them. Wish I wouldn't have passed ... oh well, paying the price now.

Just saw these pop up on ebay for $200 shipped. Looks all legit from the pics, will see what I get in the mail.

Seller has 1 negative feedback for not shipping a pair of KD preheats that sold on a low bid.

Receipt and FTL sticker on the box...

ebay item 321433850481
Hey bro whoevers selling that definitely stole those photos from another ebay seller because those pics are from another listing that I had been watching... has the seller shipped?

Just saw these pop up on ebay for $200 shipped. Looks all legit from the pics, will see what I get in the mail.

Seller has 1 negative feedback for not shipping a pair of KD preheats that sold on a low bid.

Receipt and FTL sticker on the box...

ebay item 321433850481
Hey bro whoevers selling that definitely stole those photos from another ebay seller because those pics are from another listing that I had been watching... has the seller shipped?

I can consign this . I meant to tell you yesterday but my phone died.

Has not shipped yet, what is the other item number?

Last edited:
these 8's starting to dry up. seeing less and less

There's a lot of people who do this. I'm not sure if it's just one person, but they've been re-creating listing with the same pics over and over again. They are almost all for WTKs and the seller usually has 0 feedback because it's a newly created account. Just something I picked up on from checking everyday so BEWARE and bid wisely. If you check ebay a lot, it's easy to spot them out.

$250 shipped for a DS pair of size 10 Xmas '12s sound about right these days? Was on Feebay and trying to work a deal for them. Wish I wouldn't have passed ... oh well, paying the price now.

Been trying to unload my size 11.5 ds for 240 shipped and not finding any takers, so thats a little high imo

anyone with a HOH by you?

was posted on a fb group

mine wont do a ship to store so dont expect them to, will have to have them in your store to get them id imagine

anyone come upon a 12 for that price PM me please :nerd: :smokin

@Babylon  nice... 
smokin.gif
 I've always like that cw of the PPs too

Don't know what if I'll have much time this week, but if I get to a HOH I'll keep my eyes peeled for a 12

Count me in for a size 12 too if there is more than 1 :smile:

Man i still need pit vipers and milk snakes

Has not shipped yet, what is the other item number?
I can't remember I bidded on a pair with this same picture and he cancelled all bids. Honestly it just seems like someone with nothing else to do and to scary to scam somebody until he scammed you because he's been canceling bids for months .

was posted on a fb group

mine wont do a ship to store so dont expect them to, will have to have them in your store to get them id imagine

why cant i get these deals? :smh:

why cant i get these deals? :smh:

motion to change name to zzzz instead

you're always sleeping when deals get posted up in here, can't even keep count on how many times you said you were passing on a deal :tongue:

im not sleeping, no stores around me ever have anything in stock or any of these deals.

outlets dont get anything, retail stores keep prices high or dont have anything when prices are slashed. WTH do you want me to do :lol:

if i could move to another state i would

im not sleeping, no stores around me ever have anything in stock or any of these deals.

outlets dont get anything, retail stores keep prices high or dont have anything when prices are slashed. WTH do you want me to do :lol:

if i could move to another state i would

Stock locate dude

Im in the same boat as Bert. Bert.

1. we never really got kobes here locally
2. they dont stock locate
3. we just recently started receiving everyone else's stock that they couldnt sell, but nothing ever comes in my size
4. prices are always retail + if I find something :rolleyes

sucks

Im in the same boat as Bert. Bert.

1. we never really got kobes here locally
2. they dont stock locate
3. we just recently started receiving everyone else's stock that they couldnt sell, but nothing ever comes in my size
4. prices are always retail + if I find something :rolleyes

sucks

Same but I have it worse cuz I gotta pay Canadian retail

was posted on a fb group

My HoH did a stock locate for my size in the Black/Gorge Green color way......found a size 8 at another store, I paid at the register and they shipped to my house for free because of my platinum/VIP membership status

didnt dude just say they dont ship to store?

My bad fam. I didn't really read the post. You have it easy compared to us in Canada though. Kobes retail for 180 plus taxes here and Canadian FTL sku's are pretty much impossible to track down. At least it's easy to find SKU's and retail prices are lower

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom