OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Venice beaches yellow pretty good over time. My guess would be that the MC's change a little as well.

Oh, and the mesh on the Easter's change's colors over time too. It almost gets like a dingy brown/yellow color.

Oh, and the mesh on the Easter's change's colors over time too. It almost gets like a dingy brown/yellow color.

I think just the clear toe caps changes color. The teal mesh with that clear toe caps creates that funky color.

Last edited:
Camarillo
7-13

Man i wish i could see some kobes at an outlet like right now lol i got one of the 30% off passes right now

Last edited:
how are the cushlon and heel zoom inserts holding up? They were in the all stars and supernaturals i believe. The lunarlon in my old pair of sulfers is so soft.. feel like ill break a toe making a hard cut

Last edited:
Still wish the fireworks released here or I had jumped on the first price kicks-(S) crew had up. Or second price if they pulled that refund/price bump they are known for. For some reason I think they did that twice on these. Anywho, would have been my favorite 8. Bummer.

Man, I totally forgot to post this in here. Sorry!
[h1]CONROE NIKE CLEARANCE STORE[/h1]
1111 League Line Rd #193,

Conroe, TX 77303
(936) 494-2060

Nike Kobe 8 Year of the Horse (YOTH)

639654-674

Size 14 only (there were 10 of them when I checked Saturday)

$160.00  $99.99

via Nike Outlet Thread

Phone ordered the supernaturals at Camarillo. They had a 12.5 and 13 when I called earlier. Also at the other location above probably

Back
Top Bottom