OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'll be keeping my eyes open for some more 8's in outlets in Canada. I remember a few outlets having Red Camo's and Blue Glows for like 70 or 80 plus 30% off. Can't believe I missed it. I think they only had smaller sizes anyway. Hopefully I'll get lucky and some more will pop up if they're still hitting outlets

Last edited:
Will be in manhattan tomorrow to take care of a meet up....being that I am around the way, should I chance a trip uptown to HoH Harlem? Read on one of the previous pages they might still have some 8s there, and if not the Champs nearby?

I have a couple of 20% off VIP coupons waiting to be used lol
didn't check champs but the hoh didn't have em anymore

didn't check champs but the hoh didn't have em anymore

Yeah I actually went yesterday, checked Champs too....nothing....appreciate the heads up. It was worth checking out...gave me a mission considering I had a lot of downtime during my vacation from work

Yeah I actually went yesterday, checked Champs too....nothing....appreciate the heads up. It was worth checking out...gave me a mission considering I had a lot of downtime during my vacation from work
yeah you were literally a week or two late. They had them for a while, if I knew they would've been shipped out all of a sudden I would have checked faster

New nike factory store in charlotte premium outlets has kobe 8 Philippines pack in black/white for 119.99 but they have no phone yet :lol:

New nike factory store in charlotte premium outlets has kobe 8 Philippines pack in black/white for 119.99 but they have no phone yet
laugh.gif
Where might that store be located?  I assume that you are not talking about Concord Mills...I may have to drive up there this weekend!!!

Appreciate the heads up fam!  Is there anything in there worth making a trip for, preferably in a size 13/14???

I didn't get a chance to go, sent my GF to only look for kobes.

She mentioned they also had flyknit racers and the summit lake lebron XIs, thats about all she said over the phone though

Just seeing all those 8s reminds me of how good it was with all the different cws. It's a shame Nike can't recapture that magic with the 9 EMs. Solid colors, a banig, and a grey YOTH just isn't going to cut it.

I played ball in the flyknit 9 lows. WOW. The grip on those are insane. I think that maybe my new balling shoe. These 8s have been my favorite for a long time tho

I played ball in the flyknit 9 lows. WOW. The grip on those are insane. I think that maybe my new balling shoe. These 8s have been my favorite for a long time tho
The grip on the 9s is very impressive and the beefier lunar is nice for a little added support/impact protection.  Still give my nod to 8s in the fit department though

The 8's fit my the best compared to any version on the 9's. the fit of the 9's is frustrating. I still hoop in my 8's but I also try and preserve them a bit .

8 has the edge on fit for me too. On the 9 I get a tapping sound on the heel every time I take a step. I have to walk very very slowly to not hear it. Not sure if there is something hard on the heel that does that. It happens on some running shoes too.

Back
Top Bottom