OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I pulled the trigger on the Black/Gold Elite 8s on OS Life.....I was ehhh about the 186 shipped but after striking out on the Global Games, and missing out on a pair of Easter 8s I needed some sort of consolation prize
Thats a decent price for getting them this late in the game. You do what you gotta do to survive in this world.

Thats a decent price for getting them this late in the game. You do what you gotta do to survive in this world.

It's the price I pay for jumping on the Kobe bandwagon late lol....but it's been worth it. 3rd pair I paid over retail for out of 11...not to bad considering how late I started

Didn't the gold elites retail for like $200 plus?$186 shipped is still under retail I believe

Last edited:
Its good to start right now with some of the 8s hitting outlets maybe more colorways to come.

(704) 979-1230
additional 20% off

Yeah I just called too. They are not honoring the 20% over the phone. Looks like size 10 and up. No more 9 or or 9.5s. Was holding for awhile I just hung up. How come Charlotte gets all the Kobe love. You guys got PP's and B/W TB's already. Who I got to slap around here.

Yeah I just called too. They are not honoring the 20% over the phone. Looks like size 10 and up. No more 9 or or 9.5s. Was holding for awhile I just hung up. How come Charlotte gets all the Kobe love. You guys got PP's and B/W TB's already. Who I got to slap around here.

First time we've had Kobes in outlets since the kobe V

Need to show more states love. One Kobe CW per state. I think there were about 50 Kobe 8 CW's anyways. :lol:

I ran out of reps tho. Good work on these finds.

Gotta give the credit for this one to my nephew, he was back to school shopping and immediately grabbed two pairs and called me :lol:

Gotta give the credit for this one to my nephew, he was back to school shopping and immediately grabbed two pairs and called me
laugh.gif
Repp to nephew then. 
laugh.gif
 Even tho I didn't get to flourish. Were all shoes on sale with the 20% off this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom