OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^ duh shame

i m missing kobe 8s you rarely see a shoe that is both a beast on court and hella stylish for casual wear.

another example was kobe 6 but it only had 3 nice CWs imo (grinch/think pink/mango) while the 8 had the asg/christmas lights/bhm/wtk/sparks/purple gradients/preludes

i need purple fades :frown:

i swear id get rid of all my 8's

only 3 pairs i own for 3 pairs of fades.

i wish i wasnt so cheap and into trash jordans when the 8's dropped

Exactly I feel the same way.. And I missed out on the moonwalkers I need a pair of purple Kobe's.

Last edited:
Did BHM hit a outlet in Florida. One seller on ebay has a full size run. Legit seller selling a lot of other shoes.

Did BHM hit a outlet in Florida. One seller on ebay has a full size run. Legit seller selling a lot of other shoes.
Thanks for pointing this out.  Not a bad price... but don't know that I really need a double.  It is my fave colorway of the 8 though... hmmm

Thanks for pointing this out.  Not a bad price... but don't know that I really need a double.  It is my fave colorway of the 8 though... hmmm
No problem. If I have a ebay coupon I would cop. They always send me those coupons when I have nothing to buy.

This seller must of found a Nike Factory Store selling them. How the hell he get so many sizes.

Anybody selling or know where I can find some purple gradients in a size 12 or 13 for retail or under..
Got a guy sellin VNDS for $100 but won't respond smh anybody?

These can be had for under retail. Tony the tigers lol

8s are finally hitting outlets in fsrs. Going to call for the taipans in the morning I was just about to ask how much does a ds pair go for :lol: I can get ds pythons for $10 more on ebay with $10 shipping and tax it would cost from the outlet. Can get supernatural for retail but would like to save the extra $30 . Want the blue and orange pps and the blue glows hopefully they hit outlets soon.

8s are finally hitting outlets in fsrs. Going to call for the taipans in the morning I was just about to ask how much does a ds pair go for :lol: I can get ds pythons for $10 more on ebay with $10 shipping and tax it would cost from the outlet. Can get supernatural for retail but would like to save the extra $30 . Want the blue and orange pps and the blue glows hopefully they hit outlets soon.

If you have a couple of those survey gift cards it will basically cover the shipping

I'm hopeful....gonna be checking out jersey gardens from time to time (they never really get anything good one could only hope)

I'm kind of surprised the earlier 8 cw's like the Pythons are still hitting outlets. I would've thought they would have sent them all right after the release of the 9's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom